Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Free cancellation until 17/05/21
PricelineUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
FindHotelUS$76
All reviews studio apartment bull ring small kitchen coach station sofa bed minute walk new street station city centre moor street kitchen area luggage room car park excellent facilities perfect location would stay again ironing board check in was quick
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night when dropping our son to Aston Uni. Lovely hotel in a great location. Spotlessly clean and a fantastic fully fitted kitchen - we even had a dishwasher! Really comfy room and large double shower. Full Covid safe regulations in place too.
We parked at the Moor Street Car Park about 2 min walk away B5 5JH and you take your car park ticket to the hotel, they validate it and we parked for £5 for 24 hours. Fantastic!
Hoping to visit the lovely city of Birmingham again, Covid allowing, and I will have no hesitation in booking this fab hotel again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EAR71
David Amans, Other at Adagio Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the feedback you have provided. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fab and safe stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2020

very clean, and comfortable. Very near the city centre. Ideal for a short stay. Had everything we could need. It had a little kitchen area, so if we needed we could prepare food. Basic food items available for sale downstairs. Also games etc. to borrow

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Colin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on here. We are pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay with us and are pleased you were happy with the services we provide. We appreciate the comments and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed herw for bank holiday weekend and we really wnjoyed our stay. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. We drove and parked in moor street carpark which was literally a 3 min walk away and the receptionist gave us a parking pass which meant we inly paid £10 for the whole weekend to park.
The hotel itself is very clean and tidy and lovely rooms and only a short walk away from the centre and pubs.
We would defiantly stay here again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts on here. We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your experience staying with us as well as the service from the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2020

Apartment was really clean, I have worked in hotels myself so I check everything I can't help it. Night staff at check in was lovely and polite I have stayed in a few apartments in Birmingham and this is the best so far for me, great value for money thankyou

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the feedback you have provided. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

I wanted to avoid leaving a bad review, but after emails to the hotel have been ignored I have had no choice but to.
The hotel it’s self is nice, the rooms are spacious and has a fully functional kitchen area. The rug in the room could do with a clean and the bed was a bit hard, but apart from that the room was okay.
My problem is with a member of staff, who has a terrible attitude and made us feel unwelcome in the hotel, he looked down at us as if we weren’t worthy of staying there. I’m not sure if it was racial discrimination or just blatant rudeness, but regardless of the reason the customer service and the staff member’s attitude was terrible. The member of staff (Patrick) made me feel as though I couldn’t afford to stay in the hotel and as though I wasn’t suppose to be there. On both encounters with him I was addressed in a rude and demeaning manner. I have had no correspondence from the hotel addressing anything since my departure two days ago. In the future I will be taking my custom elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nicole M

Dear Nicole M,

We are sorry to see you were disappointed with your stay and the service from the team. We have addressed all issues in the response provided to your email. We apologise if you have not received this. After investigating the issue further and speaking to other team members working on the day, it can be seen that Patryk was not being rude or making assumptions, and was trying to help. It can also be see that you were trying to pull open the front doors when they were locked and in fact causing damages to these. We do apologise if you thought the team were being rude, but a mentioned this was not the case.