“Great value lunch”

Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

25% off Tapas at lunchtime, til 5pm. Good range & delicious food. Meat, Seafood, Vegetarian tapas, 2 each was more than enough. Good drinks options, beers & wines. Pleasant staff. Some tables have good view of canal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We ate here about 3.30pm and had 2 courses offer. Vegetable Paella very good if a bit too spicy for my liking and creme brulee. service was excellent and soft drinks very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Tasty tapas and don’t forget to order a dessert - I had the crepes! The waiters were really nice - especially the polish one.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I was surprised with a trip to Bar Estilo by my girlfriend on my birthday. She had heard a great deal a buzz about the place, especially from trip advisor. The food cannot be faulted as we had tapas which tasted fantastic, I only wish there could have been more! The restaurant seemed more of a drop in venue for drinks which was slightly disappointing as we had hoped it would be a bit more secluded. Upon arriving we were seated by a gent who almost appeared as though he wasn’t expecting us and we were “ordered” to a table which felt a bit strange but dismissible. Then the table was laid very hastily whilst we were sitting there and plates and cutlery were shoved onto the table by a female member of staff. I remember leaning back quite quickly to avoid being clouted by my plate! On top of this, it took a few embarrassing gestures to passing members of staff (who appeared to be ignoring me) to finally get the bill. Bar Estilo is a fine venue: the tapas tastes great, the venue (if not a little too busy) had an attractive feel, and the price is fair. However, if you like to be welcomed by an establishment, you can find better tapas elsewhere for a similar price.
Thanks for the tapas Bar Estilo!

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We visited this restaurant last evening with our Son and Daughter-in-Law. My Husband has limited mobility, as do I, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. The service was incredibly efficient, without being rushed. The menu was extensive, and all dishes were reasonably priced, in our opinion. We are real tapas enthusiasts, and can honestly say that we've never had better tapas than the ones we were served yesterday. The food was beautifully cooked and well presented, and arrived hot and in good time. It was a real taste sensation. I only wish we lived in the vicinity so that we could visit this delightful place on a regular basis. The atmosphere was great, too. I cannot fault anything about this restaurant, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Thanks to all concerned for a great meal.