Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
Expedia.comUS$38
PricelineUS$38
FindHotelUS$38
2,549 results
All reviews city centre shower and toilet continental breakfast new street station rooms are small short stay bed was comfortable would stay again min walk bull ring good nights sleep academy gig soap bullring mailbox arena
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Staff that are very unprofessional, and have little knowledge of how to run the business. Made booking via booking.com where breakfast was included for me and my family for 2 rooms. After we checked out they had the audacity to charge us without notifying, why? After chasing it up, some rude women called Emma at the hotel, said we were charged for breakfast even though our booking was included with breakfast. Kept talking over, not listening, the worst customer service ever seen. Even though i explained my booking included it, she was trying to say not for the children. Why was this not on the booking, nor mentioned when we checked in and ordered the breakfast? Instead they had the cheek to charge us after we leave? And it was a rubbish breakfast too! It's the principle, what kind of business are you running. So instead of apologising and reimbursing for taking payment without any agreement, she wanted to keep it, even though i already paid at booking.com.
Rooms are tiny, no basic toiletries and very cheap toilet tissue. Could go on, but will leave it there for now.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2020

The hotel is large and clean, with a good sized car park (£ 8.00 for 24 hours)
Check in is very fast and simple.
The rooms are small but very clean and comfortable with a TV, shower and aircon.
For a budget hotel with was surprisingly good and the staff were very helpful.

I must thank the Manager for his understanding about the reasons for our visit to Birmingham and his help ensuring that our stay was as pleasant as possible.

Room tip: Ring in advance to discuss any special requirements as the management are very flexible.
Date of stay: November 2020
Raul Navarro, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2020

Dear NeilG-Jedburg

Thank you for your feedback received following your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments to my team. I know that they will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated and remembered.

We welcome all feedback that we receive from our guests, including positive comments which help us to recognise and reinforce excellent service within the team.

Reviewed 9 November 2020

I can't give more stars to the hotel because the building and its facilities are in real need of "tender loving care". The staff, most of them females, are professional, attentive and good humoured. The lady in charge of looking after the facilities in the rooms was particularly helpful and kind. Our thanks to all the staff.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 2frogsinapond
Raul Navarro, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Dear 2frogsinapond

Reviewed 23 October 2020

Stayed here just after the re opening. They have very good Covid practices in place staff seem to be on the ball with sanitisation and are really friend and helpful. Excellent value for money and within walking distance to town centre. Will definitely be back in the future.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Raul Navarro, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear E5169GZemmab

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Birmingham Centre.

Reviewed 9 October 2020

Fantastic stay. Clean bright rooms. Quite quirky!! Staff very helpful and polite. Highly recommend for the money. GreT location, 10 minute walk into city centre, Bullring, new street station. Great facilities onsite too.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Raul Navarro, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Dear _lukes_com

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Birmingham Centre.