Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
RadissonHotels.comUS$130
PricelineUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
All reviews premium room alexandra theatre lobby bar floor to ceiling windows chinese quarter lovely hotel trouser press room was spacious ncp car park new street station bull ring would stay again buffet breakfast few minutes walk stayed here for one night train station reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Room size and facilities really very good, location excellent, breakfast and breakfast server were first class. Check out , computer problems meant that check out was delayed, they still had me checked in a week after I had left the property! No loyalty points allocated now ten days since I checked out!

Date of stay: October 2020
Vaneer Afsar, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear Alan C, Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read you found our hotel to be both clean and comfortable as well as at a convenient location during your visit to Birmingham. I am sorry you had issues with your check out as well as your Radisson Rewards points. I will look into this issue for you personally and ensure your points get awarded. We hope this does not deter you from using us again in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

Booked a couple of weeks in advance for our wedding anniversary using Booking.com. Check in was straightforward, Covid-compliant and the staff were very friendly. Our room was nice and clean, we had booked a room with a City View and were able to choose whether we wanted to be on the 13th or the 18th floor.
No complaints at all about our stay, there’s a 24/7 Londis a couple of minutes away which was great now the hotel restaurant and bar are temporarily closed (as was the minibar in the room). Breakfast was a delight, we did have to book a slot to ensure social distancing. We then ticked our options, the food was brought to our table. Great to see proper breakfasts again and not a breakfast box like some other hotels have been doing. Express checkout was simply putting our keys in a box on the way out.

Parking - There are a couple of NCPs nearby which are discounted if you download their ParkPass app.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Cajunwii, Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to be both clean and comfortable. I am also pleased to read you enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future for yet another great stay. Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Thank you, especially to the reception staff for going the extra mile and trying to solve my issue with my phone/train ticket! The room was very good and especially the bed was very comfy. I will be seeing you again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Vaneer Afsar, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear Giorgio S, Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be both clean and comfortable as well as the staff helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future for another great stay. Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2020

Unfortunately I was disappointed with my stay at the Radisson blu! The car parking is over priced for starters. I was also woken up multiple times in the night by the people downstairs blaring music. I ended up staying awake from 4:30 am as I could no longer sleep. All in all I do not recommend the hotel and would suggest finding somewhere else!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vaneer Afsar, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear William W,
Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to read the hotel fell short of your expectations. We do not have our own car park however do offer a discounted rate of £20 for 24 hours at the NCP New Street car park located behind the hotel. Having had a look at other hotels in the city centre our parking costs are in line with these. I am sorry to ready you were disturbed through the night from other guests playing music and can only hope this was resolved in a quick and efficient manner when you let the hotel team know. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future for a far more positively memorable stay - as it should be. Kind regard.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Very impresed with the front desk reception staff, Vincent and Denisa were a delight to deal with, very helfull, friendly and professional. We stayed for a special occasion and they went out of their way to help and accomodate our requests

Date of stay: October 2020
Daksha Mistry, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear Adigwelna,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you found our staff to be very helpful and will definitely pass your comments on to Denisa and Vincent. I was also pleased to read that you chose our hotel to celebrate your special occasion and glad that everything was up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards