Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$99
PricelineUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
TravelocityUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
3,545 results
All reviews hotel la tour selfridges car park moor street station modern hotel executive room bull ring afternoon tea city centre walk in shower minute walk fantastic hotel self service new street a lovely stay stayed for one night christmas market saturday night
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Clayton hotel is very convenience of having the city centre so close as well parking near by.

All of the staffs are so nice specially the duty manager ERFANUR who has helped me with situations on multiple occasions. He is extremely professional and friendly.

The recent COVID situation hasn’t been good on most of us but I can confidently say that all the staff have been dedicated on delivering a quality service throughout.

Regardless of this horrible situation they have stayed open for key workers and essential workers. Hotel is very clean and all possible precautions are being taken including regular cleaning, hand sanitizer and wearing of masks.
Room service is available 24h so you can get a meal and a drink delivered to your room if you require so there is no need to leave the hotel once you are in.

So far I have nothing but full of positive thoughts and amazing experience. “Highly recommended”

Trip type: Travelled on business
Franchesska Pemberton, Other at Clayton Hotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Dear Ritajone,

WOW Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted you enjoyed our hotel and facilities.

We strive to give all our guests an exceptional experience so reading feedback like this really puts a smile on our faces, I will ensure the team receive your kind words!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

I stay at the Clayton Hotel on a regular weekly basis. I continue to come here as this is my favourite hotel in Birmingham for a number of reasons.

The hotel is top class which you can feel as soon as you walk into the front foyer entrance. The decor is impressive and the ambience really is lovely. The staff are all really friendly and there always there to assist at a drop of a hat if you need anything at all.

The rooms are very generous with space and a really good layout. The room cleanliness is spotless and I have had never any issues with the rooms. A nice hot powerful shower is always hard to beat!

I eat here regularly as the food is really good. A great variety from the menu and bar with something on the menu there for everyone to enjoy. The service is brilliant with the staff always having a smile on their faces and a friendly chat.

The gym is great which has all the modern equipment you need to get a good workout for all us gym bunnies.

Given the global pandemic and Covid-19 being at the forefront the hotel has implemented full procedures in place to help keep safe as best possible, which is always reassuring and comforting.

The hotel is situated close to the city centre retail, restaurants, bars, and the Bullring all within a quick walking distance. The hotel is also close to local Train Stations and bus routes if you need to venture any further or commute.

I often book the meeting rooms which are spacious and very impressive with all the latest technology to support your meetings.

I would highly recommend this hotel and will continue to keep booking for business and pleasure on a weekly basis.

See you all next week!

Room tip: Views are great from the top floor!

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted you enjoy our hotel and facilities and appreciate your returning custom every week.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back next week :)

Reviewed 16 January 2021

I recently stayed at this hotel and the hotel staff and facilities are first class, everyone was professional, enthusiastic and always going out of there way to make sure i was looked after. The food from the restaurant was excellent, my room service was brought to the room straight away and the temperature of the food was just right. COVID restrictions were taken very seriously with all staff wearing face masks and hand sanitizer stations spread around the hotel, this made me feel very assured in this uncertain time.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Birmingham area as its very rare to find a hotel that ticks all the boxes and excels in all areas, I'm not one to normally write reviews but this stay left me no choice but to share this with everyone.
Safe Travels.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Franchesska Pemberton, Other at Clayton Hotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear Lonny N,

WOW Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and what a delightful one it is! Definitely the review of the month for sure :-)

We are pleased you enjoyed our hotel and facilities overall and I will ensure your kind words are passed on to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Keep safe and best wishes,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 January 2021

I am stopping here on business. and during lockdowns they have stayed open for key workers and essential workers. the hotel is kept clean and all possible precautions are being taken including regular cleaning, hand sanitizer and wearing of masks.
they still do room service so you can get a meal and a drink delivered to your room if you require so there is no need to leave the hotel once you are in and the staff are all lovely and attentive

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Franchesska Pemberton, Other at Clayton Hotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Nigel S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted you have enjoyed our hotel and facilities and appreciate your kind words.

We strive to give all our guests an exceptional experience so reading feedback like this really puts a smile on our faces, I will ensure the team receive your comments.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2020

I stay at this hotel multiple times during the week and I cannot fault their service.

Convenience of having the city centre so close as well parking near the hotel.

The staff is amazing in particular Melania who has helped me with situations on multiple occasions. She is extremely professional and friendly.

The pandemic hasn’t been good on most of us but I can confidently say that all the staff have been dedicated on delivering a quality service throughout.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Franchesska Pemberton, Other at Clayton Hotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Dear Pulsegraphics,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're delighted you have enjoyed our hotel and facilities.

We strive to give all our guests an exceptional experience so reading feedback like this really puts a smile on our faces, I will ensure the team receive your kind words.