Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
Trip.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
3,090 results
All reviews harvey nichols mailbox car park mini bar afternoon tea continental breakfast hotel bar club room standard room saturday night city centre bars and restaurants full english stayed for one night following morning broad street yogurt spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Had a one night stay. Room was 607 and all looked although, air con leaked so constant wet spot on carpet. Air con was also very noisy.
We were both wakened in the night to what sounded like a steam train pulling in followed by some loud clicks! Looks like 607 is next to some sort of plant room?
Check in check out was good but not much to it really. We had a tub of crisps in the room which was a nice touch however, the tub was damaged with a split in the tub so we avoided.
We had continental breakfast which was a bit of a faf with all the covid precautions but I guess they are doing their best. Parking at mailbox cost us £20 with hotel discount which I thought was reasonable. Also had afternoon tea ( separate review for this).
I think I would come back as room was nice and location is ideal for us. I would skip breakfast.
Malmasion you could do better.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Tezzarich
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Went today, there was one couple when we arrived in the bar area, no one came to see us until 10-15mins, then once we were sat it took almost 15mins to have our order taken and we were the only ones in the restaurant, then the food took almost 20mins to come out and even when it came out the savoury items were small, meagre and looked as if the lettuce in the prawns cocktail were off, even to get the bill and take some of the desserts home took the an additional 10 to 15mins to get to us with 3 other tables in the restaurant, wouldn't go again at all.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Malmaison Birmingham, General Manager at Malmaison Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my apologies that you didn't receive the nor'mal' level of service. I have passed on your comments to our head chef & team, but you could you email me directly so i could look into this brasserie.birmingham@malmaison.com

Kind regards,

Meghann

Reviewed 9 September 2020

We stayed in a one bedroom suite and loved it!

The suite was huge. The bed was comfy, water was hot, curtains were black out and the sofa in the living area was a leather corner sofa and now we want one for home!

The check in was really quick and simple. The lady was friendly.
The Covid precautions made us feel safe and the whole place is spotless.

We had a couple of drinks in the bar. Again, friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

It was really good fun to do something that felt a bit like normality after such a long time of anything but that!

Room tip: Floor 7 is a good floor to be on.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank frantoal
Damian Goom, General Manager at Malmaison Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay i am so pleased to see that the team delivered great service to you on your stay!

Well you came to the right place for a slice of Nor'MAL'ity We hope to welcome you back again soon

Regards Emma & The team @ Mal

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Arrived on the 27th August and had to wait in reception for 20 minutes to check in whilst the receptionist was on the phone - not her fault but must of been short staffed.
Rooms are nice, breakfast bang average so we didn’t bother.
Car parking is 18 pounds with the hotel discount which is ridiculas, better off getting a train in.

Date of stay: August 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay, my apologies that you experienced delays on check in.

The car park unfortunately is not owned or operated by us we work closely with Q park to maintain the discounts for our guests however there are other alternatives across the city many of our guests use this for safety and security but thank you for feeding this back to us.

We hope that this wouldnt put you off coming to visit us again

Regards Emma & Team @ Mal

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

We had a lovely stay, rooms were spotlessly clean, bed was comfortable so we had an excellent nights sleep, the staff were friendly and helpful, Birmingham is my home city as we now live in Manchester, my husband was on business in the area and so I came so I could spend some social distance time with family. Only thing is we booked a meal, and when we arrived to the restaurant we were told we had cancelled it, and that they had just spoken to a woman on the phone who called to cancel our reservation, (we did not cancel it) however this wasn’t a problem the restaurant manager took us over to our table, and we had a lovely meal, I had salmon and my husband had steak, both were delicious! We didn’t have room for desert on this occasion, but maybe next time! Checkin and out was easy and they were fully Covid compliant!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank X8489NEleew
Damian Goom, General Manager at Malmaison Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay, we are really pleased that you felt safe at the hotel and enjoyed your stay with us.

My apologies in relation to the cancellation of your reservation but very pleased that despite this you enjoyed your dinner with us, I can highly recommend the sticky toffee pudding when you are next here.

We hope to welcome you back again soon

Regards Emma & The team @ Mal