Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Hotels.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
PricelineUS$99
All reviews brew house afternoon tea beautiful hotel superior room lovely room wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

I arrived a lot earlier than planned (9am). They wanted to charge £10 per hour until the time of check in (2pm) despite the room being available and hotel being empty. I was exhausted.

I paid for a Double Superior Room and was allocated a Standard Double Room.

The “Good Breakfast” as described on the Booking.com website was going to be a small brown bag of cold food (sandwiches?). Not worth the money.

The one way system implemented by the hotel was nonsensical and took a while to work out as the signage wasn’t very clear. I ended up getting lost in the grounds, trying to find my way to the car park.

Bearing in mind I’d had been travelling since 4am that morning, I got into my room a couple of hours early. I tried to sleep and was disturbed by fire alarms during three lengthy periods. No warnings given and no calls to the room about any alarm testing.

It got to around 7:30pm and I just couldn’t bring myself to stay overnight. So I checked out.

The only good things about this hotel are: free parking, the TV reception is good in the room and the shower was really decent.

I would never stay here again. Ever.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

My Husband and i booked in for an afternoon tea at Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel, On arrival we were greeted by Sophie and then shown to our seats. The hotel itself is immaculate, with the current climate i can say that CBHH follow the protocol to ensure the saftey of there guests with hand santisers on each table and distancing the tables so for those who are anixous rest assured (I'm under the extremely vunerable category). The food itself was fresh, and felt very posh sitting with garden view. I will be staying at the hotel soon and will update my review on the accommodation.

But so far its a great experience they also do other foods too.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2020

I've been struggling with a shoulder injury for some time, so to have a massage from the lovely Liz was absolutely amazing. Feeling so much better now.Many thanks to Cornita and her wonderful team. Would highly recommend.

Helen.S

Reviewed 13 October 2020

I had a pregnancy massage from a lovely therapist - Cornita today! She was professional, super friendly and stuck to covid regulations. The room smelt amazing and was super clean, and she talked me through everything. I felt comfortable, and relaxed and great after the massage! My back has been in a lot of pain with pregnancy and Cornita helped ease that pain and I’m sure il sleep great tonight! I have booked a package (5 massages) for a great deal! - with Cornita including a magnesium couples wrap which I am super excited about! Thank you Cornita !

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2020

This hotel is being investigated further to an event organised with...200 guests!!! No respect whatsoever for the COVID-19 rules, no respect for its neighbours, guests or for regulations.
It looks its licence is being suspended. Rightly so. Businesses have a responsibility and the owner clearly does not care. Shame on you

3  Thank GwenFirenze