Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$39
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,979 results
All reviews birmingham airport car park stayed here travel lodge close to the airport an early flight shuttle bus family room genting arena overnight stay short stay comfy bed following morning budget hotel runway nec reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this travelodge and was greeted with a warm welcome by the assistant manager and Zoe. They had just reopened and were pleased to welcome back guests. Although the restaurant was still closed they pointed me in the right direction for places to eat. I also received free parking as the parking system hadn't yet gone live. A very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2020

I have emailed you so many times and have never had a reply.... I was asking for a refund as my flight was cancelled because of COVID ....
Thought in these very strange times you would have given a refund ... or vouchers to use another time .... BUT not to even reply to my emails is unforgivable

Date of stay: March 2020
James from the Social Media Team UK, General Manager at Travelodge Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Birmingham Airport Hotel.

We're very sorry to hear about this, if you contact us directly via our website, twitter or facebook with your case reference number for your contact (this should start "15071-". We will take a look at this case for you.

We do apologise for the delay in having this picked up.

Reviewed 19 March 2020

Arrived at hotel to a lovely greeting from Marta and Hasan. Checked in and ordered a taxi to take us to the airport 3.30a.m. next day - time 6.20p.m.!! 7.15p.m. - txt from Jet 2 - our Turkish holiday cancelled!
7.20p.m.- back at the Desk - cancelling the Taxi !

Overnight an advanced booking room sorted.
Evening spent in the bar restaurant and latterly in the company of the only other client it seems ! Food and driink excellent value, particularly efficient and friendly staff.

Room tip: Overlooking the airport good.
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted with the service I just received on the phone to customer services. I booked a room for the 6th April for 3 people with evening meal and breakfast and also I booked a room for the 21st April the same travel lodge at Birmingham airport with breakfast. Because my holiday is cancelled and I booked a savers room because i obviously didn’t expect this to happen. Am told I can only amend to a later date I’m from South Wales so I doubt I’ll need to come to Birmingham in the future. So angry and upset I have lost £174.38 for a huge company surely you could refund me for the rooms and meals I won’t get. It’s disgusting how your cashing in on a crisis like this absolutely appalling I will never use travel lodge again and I will be posting reviews everywhere to warn people how I’ve just been treat by customer services the young girl thought it was funny and laughing at me

Trip type: Travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

In common with all UK hotel operators, Travelodge has temporarily closed the majority of its hotels in line with the instructions from Government and the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.

Your booking is important to us, and our teams are working in date order, to contact guests who are scheduled to stay in one of our hotels before 23rd April.

If you have not received this email could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2020

It's a Travelodge and therefore you know what you are going to get if you have ever stayed at one before. Clean, comfortable room with just enough in it for a short stay. Close to the airport and the NEC so probably fairly busy at all times. Food in the restaurant was ok, nothing special and standard chain hotel fare. Didn't have breakfast due to an early start for the airport. What made this Travelodge stand out for me were the very friendly and helpful staff at reception, the bar and in the restaurant. I was certainly made to feel welcome and that my business was valued.

• Trip type: Travelled on business