Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,987 results
All reviews birmingham airport car park stayed here travel lodge close to the airport an early flight shuttle bus family room genting arena overnight stay short stay comfy bed following morning budget hotel runway nec reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Absolutely disgusted with the service I just received on the phone to customer services. I booked a room for the 6th April for 3 people with evening meal and breakfast and also I booked a room for the 21st April the same travel lodge at Birmingham airport with breakfast. Because my holiday is cancelled and I booked a savers room because i obviously didn’t expect this to happen. Am told I can only amend to a later date I’m from South Wales so I doubt I’ll need to come to Birmingham in the future. So angry and upset I have lost £174.38 for a huge company surely you could refund me for the rooms and meals I won’t get. It’s disgusting how your cashing in on a crisis like this absolutely appalling I will never use travel lodge again and I will be posting reviews everywhere to warn people how I’ve just been treat by customer services the young girl thought it was funny and laughing at me

Trip type: Travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Birmingham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

In common with all UK hotel operators, Travelodge has temporarily closed the majority of its hotels in line with the instructions from Government and the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.

Your booking is important to us, and our teams are working in date order, to contact guests who are scheduled to stay in one of our hotels before 23rd April.

If you have not received this email could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2020

It's a Travelodge and therefore you know what you are going to get if you have ever stayed at one before. Clean, comfortable room with just enough in it for a short stay. Close to the airport and the NEC so probably fairly busy at all times. Food in the restaurant was ok, nothing special and standard chain hotel fare. Didn't have breakfast due to an early start for the airport. What made this Travelodge stand out for me were the very friendly and helpful staff at reception, the bar and in the restaurant. I was certainly made to feel welcome and that my business was valued.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2020

We had a flight early morning so we decided to stay here and not to be in a rush with our kids so early.It was just perfect for what we needed.The rooms were very basic but sparkling clean and crispy bedding to set us of for our flight.And the best part was really the price.For the price and the quality offered the hotel can really compete with most of the high end hotels .We would certainly stay again next time having a flight at silly hour.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JameCom4
Reviewed 15 March 2020

We stayed last night ( 13/03/20 ) before our flight to Fuerteventura today ( 14/03/20 ) which was cancelled at the last minute. We had to leave the airport terminal to collect our car 8 days earlier than expected. Because of people genuinely collecting their cars on the correct day & time we had to wait an hour or so. But the staff at the Travelodge Birmingham airport were fantastic & really looked after us with free coffees & happily chatted to us & we're genuinely concerned for us. From the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank them all for looking after us so well & are eternally grateful. Thank you all on the morning shift (14/03/20 ) you were terrific & we hope to stay with you sometime soon. From George & Sue

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank george c
Reviewed 15 March 2020

This hotel is very convenient for flights and rail transport (5 minutes to departures and 10 minutes to railway station). Also close to rental car base (2 minutes). The rooms are very pleasant and half of them overlook the runway.

This was a very short stay. The room was modern and well appointed. Tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom was very pleasant.

Breakfast was available but I left before service started.

• Trip type: Travelled on business