“Best in Stirchley? ”

Ranked #260 of 2,496 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Stirchley's finest curry experience established in 2007. Awarded 'Certificate of Excellence' in 2013 by TripAdvisor. Proud sponsors of Cadbury Athletic FC 2014
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I've been to a couple of other curry places in stirchley, I think this restaurant is the best I've visited. As a table of vegans the staff were knowledgeable about our dietary requirements, the service was friendly and the food was good and arrived quickly.

Recommended to anyone looking to visit the area

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I enjoyed my meal here. I've tried other, similar, restaurants in the area and this may be the best. I will have to try some of the rest too to make a fair assessment.
Staff were attentive, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. I had called at an earlier time and been put off by the tone of the phone call, but I am glad I visited on this occasion. I wish I could have brought my own beer.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and it really lived up to expectations. The decor is very impressive and the stylish delivery of the food was very good with polished hot plates. We started with the pickels and poppadoms which were delish and then we all had different meals and all were excellent. The service was friendly and efficient and we look forward to sampling more delights on the extensive menu.

1  Thank Brendan W
Reviewed 22 March 2018

been here lots and everytime we have excellent food service and great choice of drinks
decor is great too

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food and friendly atmosphere. Usually Indian restaurants have generous servings of food colour to make the food look delicious. That's the main reason I avoid takeaways. But not this one. I found their Briyani to be authentic. And their curries are good too. I would have given 5 stars, if it's not for the food colours in starters and sweetness in tikka masala. Otherwise, I don't have complaints in the food taste, and the quantity and quality. I'm a regular here.