Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
FindHotelUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
PricelineUS$83
3,105 results
All reviews an early flight birmingham airport terminal building departure lounge pre flight stay close to the airport car park next morning executive room overnight stay family room quick check short stay train station night's sleep ideal location one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

I was happy to be able to stay after a tiring flight back to the UK. Covid has taken the pleasure from traveling, removing most of the elements and amenities that make it enjoyable, and speedy pre-checkin arrangements don't really work whilst there is skeleton staffing, but it was very convenient and I did feel safe in the hotel, and it was comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
David Terron, Other at Novotel Birmingham Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear AndrewOBrien,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback.

Certainly Covid-19 has taken few things from but we are happy to see that still you had a happy stay with us.

We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2020

This hotel has always been my go to hotel, when flying out of Bhx. We stayed here early September, after the previous stay, for the first time I was dubious about visiting the hotel. I needn't of been. Everything from check in to check out was fine. All staff very friendly. Covid precautions spot on

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Dinglejohn

Dear Dinglejohn,

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback.

We are glad to see that you had such a good stay with us and we hope we can welcome you back next time you visit Birmingham Airport.

Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Can not recommend this hotel highly enough. Check in was completed in less than a minute. We were upgraded to an executive room, but having stayed in an executive room in Novotel Liverpool and Novotel Paddington only a few weeks before, we were not expecting too much. This room however was lovely. It had been refurbished and the room looked modern and bright, with a much more comfortable bed than the other two novotels also.
A quick mention for the breakfast, the waiter was enthusiastic with all staff and was very attentive throughout. He appeared to love his job, as did the lad working the bar the night before.
The location cannot be beaten also, as you literally walk across the road to departures.

If we ever go from Birmingham airport again, I would probably almost certainly visit again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard K
David Terron, Other at Novotel Birmingham Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear Richard K,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!!

We are glad that you enjoyed or recently renovated rooms and that the team was so welcoming and attentive.

We will certainly look forward to welcome you back next time you fly from Birmingham Airport.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Use this hotel before early flights, takes all the stress out of getting to the airport on time.

Two minutes walk from car park 1 , straight across the road from departures.

Park up night before, get out of bed, go downstairs into departures - easy.

Dear JS221077,

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback!!

We hope we can welcome you back next time you visit Birmingham Airport.

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times during COVID-19 for work. I had been very cautious about travelling and staying overnight but I felt very comfortable here. I have eaten in the restaurant with good food and service and also had room service which was very nice too.

The breakfast team were very attentive and you can have table service for a cooked breakfast or help yourself to a continental breakfast (items are available to avoid people touching the same things like pre-packaged items).

A special mention must go to Reynold, who I met as part of the restaurant/bar team. He remembered me from my previous visit and was very friendly and welcoming. It made me feel really happy during this difficult time with his very happy and positive character. He obviously takes a lot of pride in his work.

I would definitely stay here again. Every staff member I encountered was very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
David Terron, Other at Novotel Birmingham Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear MinniexMouse,

Thank you very much for your amazing review!

Reynold is certainly an asset to our team and he is very happy to see such a positive review about him. We are all very proud of him and the rest of team.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave as you thoughts and we hope we can welcome you back very soon.