Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
Expedia.comUS$105
FindHotelUS$106
eDreamsUS$105
2,551 results
All reviews the club lounge pillow menu car park city centre new street station two double beds air con broad street mail box good size continental breakfast saturday night christmas market full english breakfast was excellent would stay again bull ring
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020

I stayed here for a week with my 8 year old daughter. I was a little wary of the hotel at first with it being a corporate chain but since I walked through the doors the staff made it feel like I was travelling from home to home. It was a lot quieter than usual especially with the current climate (Covid-19) but to me that didn't matter and the hotel itself was spotlessly clean. The only thing that lets this hotel down is the price of the car park. Every single member of staff during my stay were amazing but the names I did manage to get hold of were Sylwia, Helena, Jaspal, Gemma and Alise, I want to take them all for making my stay that little bit more special. Look forward to seeing you all again :)

Room tip: Floor 9, room 218 was great .
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed Sunday night with my 15 year old son as a birthday treat with shopping and dinner in Birmingham. I emailed the hotel before our visit to request a twin room and mentioned it was my sons birthday. From the moment we checked in to being offered a free drink each, birthday card and a special chocolate brownie with chocolate written happy birthday on the plate, the staff were a credit to the hotel and made our stay a memorable one. Very comfy beds, lovely breakfast and excellent COVID safety throughout. Would 100% recommend staying here, well done Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alise Bogomolova, Owner at Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

Dear Dutchsal,

Thank you for your visit to Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre and taking your time to leave your review on here about your experience.

We are delighted to see that we have made the stay memorable for you and your son during these challenging times!

Looking forward to welcome you back again!

Kind Regards

Alise Bogomolova
Front of House Manager
alise.bogomolova@cpbhamcity.com

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and have implemented social distancing very well, breakfast was excellent Sharon and Jess specifically were very attentive and provided an excellent service, they also helped me with any needs I had with my baby. Jaspal was also very accommodating and friendly. Only downside was very noisy neighbours reception staff did try to sort out the problem immediately however the noise persisted didn’t help with a baby that kept waking up during the night. Phone in room wasn’t working so had to keep going down to reception with any needs, problem couldn’t be sorted as issue was with the line.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank doratheexplorer2628
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Lovely stay at Crowne Plaza City Centre.
Staff were all very friendly and helpful if we had any questions.
The breakfast was very tasty and freshly cooked as ordered.
The location of this hotel is just perfect, walking distance to shops, bars and restaurants.
Would highly recommend and will be back soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely stay in a massive 2 double bed room. The bed and pillows were amazing. Had a slight issue with shower screen leaking and slight flood, but called down to reception and instantly they came and made sure we were OK with fresh towels. Nothing was too much for the staff and gave us more teabags when asked. Defiantely recommend if visiting city as close to everything.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alise Bogomolova, Owner at Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear AmyO1622,

Firstly, thank you for visiting us at the Crowne Plaza & taking your time to give us a mention on TripAdvisor!

We are very delighted that your stay was lovely and pleased we have managed to sort the maintenance issue.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again- please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future enquiries!

Kind Regards