“Tasty tapas, attentive friendly service, lovely atmosphere.”
Review of Rustic Table

Rustic Table
Ranked #25 of 2,609 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Neighbourhood: Harborne
Description: A small independent Mediterranean restaurant offering good home made food with fresh local ingredients, a warm welcome and a good selection of wines and cocktails from our licensed bar. Our tapas items allow you to come and try a selection of food in an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. Visit our website for more details. Please note last food orders are are at 21:30. Bar is open until 23.30
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Just in from a lovely meal...that was a lovely experience, we really enjoyed the tasty fresh menu, great service and tasty cocktail. Happy to recommend.

Date of visit: July 2022
Sandor F, Owner at Rustic Table, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
Hope to see you again soon
Alex

Write a reviewReviews (426)

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

Cosy interior, easy to find, delicious food and superb drinks! The new management clearly know what they're doing. Service top notch as well. Keep it up, will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: June 2022

Dear George,
Thank you very much for your kind words Sir, I am very glad you had a fabulous time with us at Rustic Table.
See you soon

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

I have been wanting to visit this place for a long while. For me and my wife’s anniversary we decided to give it a go.
What a lovely place to eat it is. It has a nice atmosphere to relax, the staff were all so friendly without being overbearing, the food was great. We will definitely be visiting again

Date of visit: June 2022
Sandor F, Owner at Rustic Table, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves, and hope to see you again soon. Alex

Reviewed 13 June 2022

My fiancée, best friend and I came on the last weekend of May to try the new menu (after new owners took over).
It was nothing but amazing! We had at least 8 plates and all of them were perfection. Cocktails were fabulous as well, the smoked old fashioned was out of this world same went for strawberry daiquiri and lemon cake cocktail etc. I could list them forever. Very polite and fun staff. Super affordable and a beautiful decor.

Date of visit: May 2022
Sandor F, Owner at Rustic Table, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I hope to see you guys again soon :)

Reviewed 13 April 2022

Really enjoyed our visit. Food was very good and atmosphere was great! Reminded me of the restaurants I visited when I was last in Spain!

Date of visit: February 2022
Christopher B, Owner at Rustic Table, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2022