1,636 results
All reviews an industrial estate birmingham airport genting arena minute walk car park continental breakfast an overnight stay an early flight stayed one night sofa bed family room full english good nights sleep tea and coffee yogurt nec monorail
Reviewed 6 September 2016

At the end of a busy day, accompanied by tired children, we were greeted by a lovely friendly receptionist who understood about travelling with young children and who did her best to assist our smooth passage through booking in and getting to our room. Our room was large, clean, comfortable and well equipped.
Later we went to the restaurant and had a wonderful meal from the healthy options selection and again we were served by attentive staff. At the end of our meal the receptionist, who was finishing her shift, stopped to see if everything was alright and see if the baby had settled down.
At breakfast there was a range of cereals. croissants, pain au chocolat, fruit, breads, jams, yogurts, cold meats as well as the usual teas, coffee, hot chocolate and juices.
All of which was include in the price or a hot breakfast was available at a supplemented rate.
All together a lovely experience.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
encorenecmgr, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Airport NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Great to read Rachel had such a good stay - I believe I know who this was and would love to reward them. I do hope the family had a great holiday.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Stayed here for 1 night as I had a meeting. Cheap at £55 per night with continental breakfast. A little worried but pleasantly surprised. Room was very clean, lovely shower in the morning and brekkie was nice. at this rate an amazin stay. thankyou

Room Tip: Parking is an extra charge
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I stopped off here on a last minute booking as my train got changed after EDC festival and I had to get picked up from from the train station and stay here. It is great value and not far from the airport and NEC. Not walkable though from what I could tell so you would need a car or taxi. Taxi wouldnt be alot though as it is really close I just cant recall any paths etc. I might be wrong.
This is a standard IBIS and is a great value hotel, clean and comfy and does what it says on the tin. Infact it's actually one of the more modern IBIS that I have stayed in. The reason I wanted to review this hotel was for the staff. They are so friendly and helpful. After checking in late, slightly hyped from the festival and my fella being sober (luckily) and having to come and get me we wanted a couple more drinks. It is an absolute bonus the bar/ restuarant is open really late and serves food such as pizza etc which is actually really yummy. I can tell you I would not be happy having to deal with us at that time but nothiing was to much trouble and the staff really do go the extra mile, Smiles all round and they actually acknowledge you and take interest, rather than just doing thier job because they have to. Would definately stay again.

Room Tip: Good value, clean and comfy. Staff were my highlight!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

What fantastic service from the staff at this hotel. Can't do enough to help you. Many thanks to Phil, Steffan, Omar and William. Phil you providing a needle and thread in my hour of need was worth so much to me! Steffan brilliant food sevice and Omar you took such care of us throughout our trip. And William best drinks and breakfast server ever. Many thanks guys!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
encorenecmgr, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Airport NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Great to come back to this after a week away myself - the team have done really well in my absence and will be rewarded thanks Claire.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stayed here recently with my wife and her family before flying out on our holiday early the next morning and it was perfect for what we needed.
We got the train to the airport from Birmingham International and then it was only a few minutes walk from the monorail to the hotel entrance.
The rooms are as you would expect from an Ibis Styles, they had everything you needed and were very clean.
Downstairs in the lobby there is a bar that stays open till late and also a Foosball table which was a nice addition. Our group was getting a bit rowdy playing it.
The staff were all really nice and helpful.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place. It makes a huge difference having the airport on your doorstep so that it allows you more sleeping time before a flight.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

I hope you enjoyed the holiday too! - pleased we got it off to a good start.