Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
US$39
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$31
Hotels.comUS$39
PricelineUS$39
FindHotelUS$39
1,167 results
All reviews easy hotel new street station great location budget hotel short stay no window train station one night rooms are small city centre what it says on the tin air con shower gel double room nice stay hotel room comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

2 nights on business. Great location close to essential shops and places to get food from. Staff professional and friendly and rooms clean and cosy what more could you want. Would most definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2021
EasyHotel Birmingham, General Manager at easyHotel Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay with. We are delighted that overall your stay met your expectations from customer service, facilities and location. Thank you so much for your lovely comments of the site team, we pride ourselves delivering exceptional customer service to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay with us. Our central location with easy access from major motorways links and situated just a street away from New Street is ideal for all travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit. In the meantime stay safe.

Warmest Wishes

EasyHotel Birmingham Team

Reviewed 26 January 2021

I study in Wales and was travelling from London. My train from London to Birmingham was all fine, but then my second train to Wales was cancelled due to flooding, and I was essentially "stranded" in a city I´d never been to before at 11 at night. Upon telling a friend, they recommended this hotel to me. "Cheap as chips" and a three minute walk from the train station, which is all that really mattered to me. However, I came in to a lovely receptionist. I got my room, small (expected, due to the price) but very quaint and also modern! Ordered a wine and some indian food and receptionist informed me when it had arrived downstairs (they actually came to my room as they couldn´t reach me on phone to tell me). Enjoyed my meal sat on the floor looking out the huge windows. I left early next morning to reach my train, but am actually happy it was cancelled in the first place as I got to discover something new and had a very nice experience I wouldn´t have had otherwise!

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank kovukingsrod
EasyHotel Birmingham, General Manager at easyHotel Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

We are over the moon that you thoroughly enjoyed you stay with us and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. This is extremely valuable to us, allowing us to monitor our standards and service levels.

Being a Super Budget Brand providing value for money and a comfortable stay is always our objective along with our customer care, service and facilities. Our location is ideal for all travelling guests, with amenities on the door step or a short walk away and easily accessible via a variety of travel links.

Reading your feedback we felt as though we were there with you on your customer journey and eager and excited to read the next chapter of events.

Seen you when you next visit. Stay Safe.

Best Wishes

EasyHotel Birmingham Team

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

I’m currently working As a key worker in Birmingham. My colleague and myself
Booked two rooms via the Internet EasyHotel was £1 cheaper a night than the previous hotel we stayed at

I will NEVER use this company again !!
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at , And I’ve stayed in hotels all over the world

This one was very cramped, no shelves no desk no chair, two fixed coat hangers to the wall with nowhere to put anything

The space around the bed was ridiculously cramped, the room was stuffy and very claustrophobic, it was a very grey drab room with zero space to do or put anything. There is no kettle no cups, nothing If you want a hot drink you must go downstairs and purchase them at £1.60 a time absolute daylight robbery and not exactly good for a comfortable stay.

Then there’s the noise. You can hear everything around you, the heating has a mind of it’s own, the fan doesn’t switch off in the bathroom, the shower was however ok it wasn’t exactly powerful but did have hot water

The staff are rude and very unhelpful and quite unprofessional The first night my television didn’t work, I had to go downstairs to reception and try to explain the PIN number - yes I did say pun number. At easy hotel you need a PIN number to watch the television. How friendly and relaxed is that ??

Anyway o had to go back to reception three times because the television wasn’t working. After this they swapped my room to an equally dismal room non of the rooms have windows - which for £1 extra per night I could have had a much nicer experience elsewhere

Trying to explain this to the staff was like talking to a brick wall

Then there is the Bed which might as well have been made out of wood highly uncomfortable and when I spoke to reception about this I was greeted with

Well we are a budget hotel and what’s considered comfort is different to some people

I could go on and on but I won’t bore you
I will just add some highlights to the stay for you - second night there was a huge fight outside my door and it went on for nearly three hours I wasn’t given a number for reception and eventually all I could find was what looked like a high rate telephone number

I resisted calling as I begrudge spending my money on an expensive telephone call
Especially when all the floors have cctv

The fight continued until 4 am ish when I did contact reception. Although amazingly they had zero knowledge of any noise. And truthfully didn’t seem that concerned at all

All in all this was the worst hotel I’ve ever used and the staff were equally rude I complained at least 8 times about various issues and at no point did anyone
Express any real concern. In fact it was pointed out to me every time that I’d booked a budget hotel. I’ve used many many budget hotels

And never experienced anything like this
And I’m disappointed that despite my requests I was Never directed to a manager to express my concerns

So I’d say if you Need a quick bed at the last minute because you’ve missed your train etc - you might be ok

Otherwise Avoid at all costs !!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank petemG8912UI
EasyHotel Birmingham, General Manager at easyHotel Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2020

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your significant feedback.

We are sorry to read your experience during your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the problems with the noise. Our staff makes rounds every 2 hours to ensure we keep noise levels to the minimum. Unfortunately as a lone worker we can't do this round more regularly. If you can please next time come to our reception which is open 24 hours and we will try to find a solution for you to try to make your stay enjoyable and peaceful.
Please accept our apologies regarding maintenance issue with TV. Thank you for making us aware of the issue and we will be looking forward to resolve it as soon as possible.
We appreciate our rooms being on the smaller side therefore we keep the furniture in the room minimal to make the most of the space we have. We hope this has not caused you any inconvenience.

Your feedback is of great value to us and will help us tremendously in our efforts to maintain and continuously improve our standards to the highest level. It has been a pleasure to have you as a Guest.
Despite your experience during your stay, we do hope to have restored your trust in us and sincerely hope to welcome you back in one of our hotels to show the service levels that pride ourselves for.

Best regards,
Customer Relations

Reviewed 12 November 2020

Nice place to stay. Close to newstreet st. Staff are friendly and helpful. Could improve services by providing telephone or easier way than walking down to contact front desk. Could arrange for microwave for re heating food.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EasyHotel Birmingham, General Manager at easyHotel Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us.
We happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our centrally located hotel.
Our staff are our greatest asset, so we are very happy they were friendly and helpful during your stay.

Looking forward for your next visit!

Kind regards,
Guest relations

Reviewed 19 October 2020

The noise from the bathroom was horfic creaking or blocked air pipes.
The room was clean but you had to pay extra to watch the television .
The location was in a good spot very close to the train atation

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EasyHotel Birmingham, General Manager at easyHotel Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear customer,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us.

We are pleased you enjoyed our centrally located hotel and especially liked our high standards of cleanliness. That is what we aim for.

Please accept our apologies if there was a noise coming from pipes. Thank you for making us aware of the issue and we will be looking to resolve it as soon as possible.

However, TV access is free of charge for our guests. We are very sorry if this hasn't been communicated to you clearly.

Kind regards,