2,178 results
All reviews an early flight birmingham airport car park free monorail terminal building an overnight stay next morning minute walk comfortable bed one night stay quick check shower room short stay what it says on the tin good nights sleep rooms are small great shower
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Ibis prior to an early morning flight. Situated right across from the departures. The room was clean, compact and functional and lovely comfortable bed. Loved the bathroom. We had dinner the night before which was delicious and good value. We did not have breakfast. Checkout was a fast and simple procedure.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
IbisBhxAirport, Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear The Saunder's,

Thank you so much for your review which we were happy to receive. I have shared your feedback with my colleagues working in housekeeping and restaurant departments,

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My room was £55 for the night and the discount ticket you get for parking knocked £35 off my parking fee when I returned! Simply furnished yet modern rooms and al very clean. Though mine didn't have a bin which I guess speeds up cleaning times?! but meant I had no where to deposit my rubbish including teabags... As an Accor card holder I got a free drink and the red wine was good. Didn't sample breakfast as I had an early flight. I normally stay at the Novotel directly next door but they wanted £105 for the night. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and are our loyal customer.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped here whilst waiting for an early morning flight. Upon arrival was welcomed by friendly staff at the 24 hour front desk. The room was clean and comfortable with a comfy bed. There was a tv and also black out blind which was useful. The shower was great with a large cubical and loads of pressure. There are no tea/coffee making facilities however there are in reception and these are free of charge. Although I couldn't hear everything I could hear banging and loud noises from adjacent rooms. Also the toilet flush was a little overzealous and when used water splashed out of the bowl so watch out for that!
All in all this is as I expected for the hotel. It is the cheapest hotel near the airport (literally over the road) and certainly not somwhere to stop on a romantic get away its ideal for my situation, with an early check in and should I have the need I would use it again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We have done this idea : park and fly very often. As we had an early flight we thought we would try the Ibis hotel as it was walking distance to Birmingham Airport. This was ideal. The room was very functional there was a pod for the clothes pod for a shower and the room also felt like a pod. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The restaurant was very busy as it seems a very popular hotel so we went across to the airport as it was so near and ate in Frankie and Benny's literally a five minute walk. Had it not been quite so busy we would have stayed in the hotel bar not a criticism just an observation. Excellent value will use it again. Ps slept very well!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
IbisBhxAirport, Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear Steven,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are so pleased to see that you felt comfortable with us and that you found our location convenient. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night after late flight. We usually stay at the Novotel next door but it was fully booked so tried this instead. After waiting at reception desk for some time was told we were in the wrong hotel and were directed through an internal door to another reception desk which is another ibis attached to it apparently! First impression was not good, bar was part of the reception area and seemed a bit seedy to us and very noisy. Key etc. Was not ready, had to show my reservation again even though I am an Accor member and showed my card. Eventually given a key with no other information whatsoever about food or breakfast. Went to one of the 'new rooms' but unfortunately key did not fit, back to reception, receptionist said they always have problems with the key machine, why don't they get it fixed! Room itself was totally refurbished. Very small and with with a self contained 'pod' in one corner with preformed acrylic shower, basin and toilet and a big clean towel, adequate for one night. Only soap container provided so you need to take everything else. Another pod in the corner which contained a wardrobe rail, shelf and hair dryer. Small desk, free wifi ,adequate lamps and plugs, twin beds pushed together and clean. Tea and coffee tray. Subtle decoration. Lots of noise about the corridors at night when we were getting to sleep. Very close to check in /arrivals. Novotel a few steps away if you choose to eat there. Not sure if I would go there again, certainly not alone. The room itself was ok but I didn't care for the rest of it or the atmosphere.

Stayed: February 2017
IbisBhxAirport, Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Julie,

Thank you for your comments. While we are disappointed to hear that your stay in ibis did not meet your expectations, we are pleased to see that our sister and midscale hotel- Novotel meets your requirements better.