Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
FindHotelUS$73
eDreamsUS$66
TravelocityUS$73
All reviews continental breakfast city centre no air conditioning bed was comfortable small room would stay again stayed here for two nights lovely hotel checking out shower pillows receptionist arena kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

Very helpful staff, clean rooms, nice reception, good value for money. But need more plug sockets as there was only two. Great idea of having usb chargers by the bed. Good location, due to COVID the breakfast was only continental but substantial which is included in the price

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danny Crompton, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Dear Mel,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. We do have some very handy cube extension leads at reception so if you are back in the future and need extra points do let us know, you can always whatsapp us from your room and we shall clean it first and drop it to your door.

I do hope we see you back with us again soon when you are in Birmingham next time.

Reviewed 24 July 2020

I stayed here after a works do in Harborne. The location was very close by and the price was reasonable. I found the room quite small with no air conditioning. There was a wedding going on downstairs so leaving the window open meant it was quite noisy, however the party finished when it was required. Staff very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2019
Danny Crompton, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our Hotel. We are in a great location for many lovely spots in Birmingham with Harbourne being one of many, I do hope your works do was a nice one.

Lovely to read that our team was a highlight of your time with us, we are very lucky to have such a passionate team here. We do have functions/Weddings on and good to read that the party was ended by the advertised time to you and our other guests. We do understand how important it is to have a nice relaxing stay while you are away from home.

We hope to see you back again soon next time you are in Birmingham.

Reviewed 15 July 2020

My boyfriend and I had an excellent stay at Ibis styles on Hagley Road. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, everything was very clean and we were made to feel very welcome. As a Nursing assistant, it was lovely to get spoilt for the night and have a great night's rest!

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Jess M
Danny Crompton, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Dear Jess,

Thank you so much for your lovely review after your recent stay with us. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your well earned break.

I hope we do see you again and stay safe.

Thanks

Danny

Reviewed 8 July 2020

Stayed at this hotel for the whole of pandemic shutdown!! Although accustomed to working away from family & friends due to work commitments this stay could have proved a step too far !! I can only say that I feel I found a new family and friends!! Never to be forgotten For all the right reasons what a fantastic team !! Everyone I met in this hotel made me feel special and under the circumstances it was very much appreciated and as I say will never be forgotten. Can’t recommend enough!! Thank you all of you even party pooper !!( especially party pooper) thanks again !! Hope your all suitably looked after where ever life takes you !! Cheers !! Gin gin !!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Danny Crompton, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Dear Ian,

Thank you so much for your lovely words it really does mean the world to us.. we was so happy that after being left with nowhere to stay you found us still open for key workers like yourself.

It was our pleasure to have you and look after for the 15 weeks you was here and I do hope that Sunderland looks after you just as well as we did.

Don't be a stranger and do come and see us for a Gin next time your back in Birmingham.

Thanks again and all the best on the new project.

Reviewed 16 June 2020

All the staff were absolutely great, smiling, very helpful and very polite, I have stayed in this hotel many times and never had to complain about anything, working away from home alone is not ideal but a comfortable bed and friendly staff make it a lot more bearable. 10/10

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DannyC3427, General Manager at Ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Dear Mr Nokes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stays with us, its always a pleasure to see you back in Birmingham.

I'm very happy that we have made the Hotel feel like a home from home for you as we understand how much it helps while you are staying away from home.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon.