Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021

This house gets top marks from us. We have had to re-arrange dates countless times due to covid and the hosts have been so helpful in facilitating this and allowing us to finally enjoy our weekend.

The perfect location - 15mintue walk into central Stratford Upon Avon, the house was newly decorated, very clean with everything you could need.

I cannot rate Natasha the host highly enough, we had an issue with the hot tub and she came out within 10minutes at 10pm on Saturday night to fix it - definitely went above and beyond throughout our visit.

Date of stay: July 2021
Natasha C, Owner at Stratford House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Thank you for your very kind words, although, it is my job to make sure you have the very best of stays so it was no trouble at all. I would much rather know how I can help during someones stay than find out after that there was something we could have improved.

Thank you for using the house respectfully, would be lovely to welcome you back again in 2022.

Natasha - Stratford House

Reviewed 13 July 2021

Lovely hen weekend in this great house. The bedrooms have been newly refurbished and the beds were very comfortable. All rooms en-suite which made for easy getting ready with a group of girls! Everything you might need is on hand as well as a lovely, clean hot tub which the hen loved! Tiniest of problems with running out of hot water was quickly resolved by Natasha who genuinely is just around the corner and on hand to sort out any problems you might have. Make sure you ask for help if you need it as Natasha is very helpful and nothing is too much. Communication before arrival was great and everything was done to organise our stay even in these tricky Covid times. Thanks!

Room tip: If you use the house for a hen weekend, the Shakespeare gin distillery just 2 miles away is a great activity to add to your itinerary.
Date of stay: July 2021

Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

We realised that the hot water schedule hadn't been updated for opening, as we have been closed for so long. The schedule has now been set back to 'business as usual' so this shouldn't happen again, my apologies that this did happen while you were staying with us.

You were a lovely group and we would welcome you back again.

Natasha - Stratford House

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Recently enjoyed at stay at Stratford House. Clean and spacious rooms all with en-suites (and a powerful shower!) Bed was extremely comfortable too!!
Large kitchen/diner with separate living room and large parking area at the front of the house.
Loved the bonus of the hot tub in the garden which was clean, hot and ready to get in. (Seats 6).
Ideal location for the town centre, only a short walk away.
Natasha (the owner) is extremely helpful and only a text away if we had any problems but we didn’t.

A great comfortable stay, will definitely come back. Thank you Stratford House.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
NatashaC839, Owner at Stratford House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We love what we do and thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for using the house respectfully and we would welcome you to visit us again in the future.

Natasha

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

A very spacious house that is in need of a little TLC. Great for big groups with plenty of space and an added bonus that each bedroom has it’s own en-suite. Great location and only a 10 minute walk to the town centre where there are plenty of pubs and restaurants. The hot tub is a great feature which comfortably seats 6 adults. For me the property was let down by the lack of TLC and the cleanliness could have been better, oven trays left in the oven dirty and cob Webb’s all over the house. The only other thing I was astonished by were the charges for misdemeanour’s especially if the owner got a text by a neighbour after 11pm about the noise, that was a £50 charge, a second text is £100 and a third text is another £100, all very excessive in my opinion. Neighbours should be calling the Police if they are that concerned. All in all this has the potential to be a great house and nothing I’ve mentioned affected our stay and I would return but not for the price I paid.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank actionmanarmy
Natasha C, Owner at Stratford House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Update: July 12th 2021, we have just reopened, during closure we have fully renovated & refurbished all 6 bedrooms, 3 ensuites (we now have a bath) & conservatory.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Such a shame you didn't contact me during your stay, I would have been more than happy to address the issues you raised so you could really benefit. I will get the cob webs that you mentioned a look over today and the ovens (which includes the shelves) are already scheduled for a re-polish this Friday. My cleaner has confirmed that the trays were cleaned before you arrived (albeit in the dishwasher). Apologies that our usual standard was not met during your visit.

I feel that transparency relating to deposits is really important. Your reference is regarding sound pollution and our measures to encourage guests to be mindful of our neighbours. After 11:00pm the first request is not chargeable, only subsequent requests in person are chargeable. We also detail that any monies received would then be donated to our local Guide Dogs charity, based in Leamington Spa. In 5 years, we have, gratefully, never had to exercise this policy (Guide Dogs, not so grateful). I thank you, for being yet another group who has used the house, respectfully.

Natasha

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Crikey... great long w/end. .!

Firstly, on arrival, there was a welcome pack of basics, notably including a selection of lollies/ice creams for our four under fives... thoughtful touch... good start.
Accommodation clean, well-equipped with all six bedrooms each with it's own en-suite.

A forgotten raclette was replaced within the hour by owner, 'Tasha's, own equipment.

Since it was a sunny w/end, we planned to BBQ in the paved, compact but adequate, rear patio area. There was no BBQ there, so again, the owners delivered their own large BBQ the following morning.

Recently delivered patio furniture needed assembling, so we four lads spent an hour or so doing that and were generously rewarded by 'Tasha with a few cases of the beer of our choice... crackin'..!

The three ladies in our party were all delighted with the comprehensive range of facilities available, especially having to minister after four small children, and we all enjoyed the large kitchen with it's island, where we spent a lot of our time.

- In short, superb service, especially in terms of additional equipment supply.
- Very comfortable and comprehensive accommodation throughout.
- Location adjacent to city centre great for Shakespeare fans (not for me... but for two others).
- Pub with good beer and an acceptable menu within 3-4 mins walk (for me... and same two others plus one..!).

Only downside was that the substantial outside playhouse, an unusual but attractive feature, was unusable owing to it being used as a repository for a selection of redundant, miscellaneous kit. Not a sufficient negative, however, to deny a Five Star review.

These exemplary owners did everything possible to ensure that we enjoyed our stay to the max. In my view, they went above and beyond a good service and that deserves a special and particular emphasis.

So... back where I started... Outstanding..!

Date of stay: August 2017