The White Swan Hotel
Ettington Park Hotel(Alderminster)
US$143
US$140
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$132
  • Pool
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$114
US$109
  • Pool
The Stratford, A QHotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$131
Hotels.com
The Arden Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$181
US$147
US$100
  • Restaurant
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$149
US$141
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$88
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$88
TripAdvisor
2,154 results
All reviewscharacter roomgrand roommacbeth roomroll top bathlovely hoteldouble showercar parkwalk in showerlots of characterfresh milk in the fridgeeggs benedictcentral locationshakespeare's birthplacelovely roomfull englishold buildingcentre of town
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was small but had everything we could want-nice linen, fluffy towels, a really good shower and comfy bed. It was very quiet and we were not disturbed by other guests. Bottled water and fresh milk were a nice touch. Had a good breakfast and a lovely evening meal in restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sol_Yepes, General Manager at The White Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear KAW687,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay recently, and that you found the breakfast and evening meal to be lovely.

We like giving guests extra touches such as fresh milk and water in the rooms, and we absolutely think towels and linen should be the best quality available, as well as the bed and bathroom. We're pleased you agree.

I hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed one night at the White Swan in April this year. The staff were very polite and helpful. They were very welcoming in the morning at breakfast and made an effort to chat to us and wish us a good morning (a sign of excellent training). The room was very well appointed, thoughtfully decorated and clean. There was fresh milk supplied for the complimentary tea and coffee (I hate those awful UHT sachets!) and complimentary water. They had a mini fridge which you could squeeze a few things of your own in (I find this useful). The bathroom was spacious. There was no bath but an amazing shower with an enormous shower head in the ceiling. The bed was comfortable but my only negative experience was with the pillows. They were so hard! I have never slept on such hard pillows (but as everything else was so good I didn't complain at the time). Brekkie was fab. Portion sizes were spot on and food delicious. There was a good choice of options available. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sol_Yepes, General Manager at The White Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Joanna T,

Thank you for your review and such kind words.

I am delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us in April and found the staff to be polite and helpful.
I am further pleased that you liked the room, the features within and the extras in the fridge. We think it is the little touches that make a difference.
We would have been happy to find different pillows for you - please ask if next time you don't like the one you have.
I will tell the chef and his team that the Brekkie was a hit and you found it delicious.

Thank you for the recommendation, and we hope we can welcome you again in the nesar future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this venue with work as we had a meeting and team building at Warwick Castle. We had 23 rooms all excellent quality, with comfy beds and good décor. Some had the evening meal in the Montague suite (due to the number in the part), which had good feedback. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic, with excellent choice and they cooked to order the hot food and you could chose what you wanted, (more than one item), which was a nice touch. Excellent service throughout our stay too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear KatyandPeter,

Thank you for your review and for your custom.

I am delighted that you all had a comfortable night with us and that you all enjoyed the evening meal and breakfast.

We always aim to give the very best service possible, so thank you for taking the time to praise the team.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this from booking.com not sure what to expect when we got there. I was taking my husband away for his birthday. We arrived before 3pm knowing it was unlikely the room would be ready so we’re happy to sit in the bar until it was. The reception staff were very welcoming and kindly locked our luggage away and came to find us in the bar to tell us the room was ready - it was before 3pm so it was that they made the effort to accommodate us earlier. There was a welcome slate with little cakes in the room, the room itself whilst not huge was neat and tidy, I was impressed with the bathroom. The location was great and we managed to easily walk to everywhere we had planned. The breakfast this morning was great. The hotel and bar were full of character and I would happily visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear NorthamptonKatB,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted that you chose to stay with us and more so that you had such a great stay.

We do what we can to make each guest as comfortable as possible, and see this as our duty of care.

We hope to be of service again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's always a joy to return here.The hotel just ouses charm and character.
The bedrooms are all different,so its always exciting to find out which room you are in!
Some are on the small side,however the comfort of the beds and the lovely bathrooms more than make up for that.You even get turndown service,which unfortunately is becoming a thing of the past in so many hotels nowadays.
The breakfasts were first class,none of this buffet business, and having to make your own toast etc,Its all freshly cooked and well presented.
I'm looking forward to my next visit already!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear freddiedoncaster

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for another visit to us. We feel our hotel does exactly what you say - ouse charm and character. At almost 600 years old it could tell a few stories i'm sure!

Our turndown service is loved by our guests and something we love to do for you all.

We are also proud of breakfast - each item cooked fresh to order, a wide selection of choices and all from the comfort of your chair. - We much prefer this to a buffet version.

I am so pleased you're looking forward to your next visit - we look forward to making your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one.