1,545 results
All reviews gin bar the club lounge separate shower and bath pillow spray train station spa facilities mini bar lovely hotel city centre afternoon tea car park good size coffee machine room was spacious bars and restaurants breakfast was excellent couldn't fault
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Can't recommend this place highly enough. I was attending a ball and the service was impeccable. The room was set up beautifully. The staff went over and above to make sure the night was perfect. This is the second ball I have been to here and now I can't wait for our Christmas Party in December

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks on business. Hotel lovely. New modern spotlessly clean. Some rooms noisy, some quieter. First week room spotless, second week room not cleaned well. Spa and gym all good. Location is ok... near to central station but have to walk under tunnel.
Reception couple of male staff were lovely but on of the ladies - manageress on reception was very rude.
Bar food nice. Breakfast mainly good. Few times it hasn’t been stocked up and was poor but generally ok.
I got woken by a cleaner banging on my door at 8.15am when checkout was midday... complained but nothing still done !
This is a lovely hotel that needs needs management to sort their front of house staff out

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and would definitely recommend it. The room was large with a delightful bathroom. It had a separate shower and bath and the towels were lovely and fluffy. Breakfast was good. There was a problem with the coffee machine but alternative arrangements had been made to ensure coffee was available. The dishes for serving the hot food were awkward to manoevre but food was good and there was a nice selection of pains au chocolat, croissants etc. Hotel is centrally located, close to restaurants, bars and the train station. Try it!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My friend and I did a return visit for a spa afternoon. We had a fabulous
afternoon the pool though small was empty and for half an hour we had the place to ourselves. The treatments were fantastic we both chose the hot candle back massage and a facial, very relaxing and the therapist was excellent. I had the same therapist as my previous visit called Gabby. The only letdown was the service for afternoon tea. We arrived at 5 15 and eventually after asking twice the prosseco arrived along with the tea at about 6pm. The tea itself was very good though I would have preferred a little more savoury.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Pros:
- Spacious, modern and very clean room
- Good Location
- Ample, reasonably priced Parking
- Small but well equipped Gym

Cons:
- Breakfast and Dinner mediocre, Service slow and unatentive
- Slow Check-In

Date of stay: July 2017