All reviews turkish restaurant night porter osborne road west jesmond freeman hospital permit holders free wifi fluffy towels plenty of storage comfortable bed would stay again city centre nice breakfast small hotel full english single room bank holiday
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Found the hotel on line, as I was going to that area for a family funeral. On reception the owner was very helpful and friendly, gave me good direction to get to where I needed to be. Breakfast was very good(keep you going all day). My room was good but could do with a revamp of décor, otherwise very comfortable. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel Caspian Turkish. Evening meal was very good authentic food from Turky, food fantastic, staff good and friendly helped you when required. recommend to any one to stay there..

Room Tip: top floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thanks for your review of The Dene Hotel, The team are all glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again :)

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great Stay
Spacious room, with great hot shower
We arrived early but room was ready for us
We could park car at the back of property, need to be early due to limited parking space and all streets nearby are permit holders only
Very good breakfast and staff was friendly and helpful
Great location walking distance to metro station to get you into town in 5 minutes
Hope to stay again on my next visit

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mel34Fife
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Many thanks for your review of The Dene Hotel and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks again :)

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I booked this hotel at the last minute as I was going to a gig in Newcastle. I was influenced by the really positive reviews and it deserves them. Nearest Metro is West Jesmond, approximately 10 minutes away and the hotel is in a suburban street. I'd a single en suite and the room was clean and aired. The breakfast was great, (I'd a vegetarian fry) and the staff are lovely, helpful and polite. It's superb value for money and does exactly what it says on the tin. Ideal for crashing out in a a busy day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Great value for money. Overnight stay in Newcastle. Room cllean and tidy. Comfortable bed. Lovely quiet area. Breakfast included was well worth having. There is a Turkish restaurant attached to the hotel which we unfortunately didn’t get to sample but would love to on our next visit. Special thanks to Michael on reception. He made our stay very enjoyable. A lovely man. Will definitely book again. Linda and Roy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Many thanks for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future :)

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at The Dene Hotel when attending a gig at The Cluny in Byker.The Hotel is only a short taxi to the Cluny and into the town centre and just around the corner from all the bars on osbourne road in Jesmond.The Hotel itself was very clean and staff extremely helpful,our room was also very clean and quite large with a large en suite bathroom, there is limited free parking at the rear of hotel which luckily we managed to get, Jesmond is a nightmare for parking as it is all permit holders only (hotel may provide these im not sure ). The only reason I have marked hotel down is the The strange smell in the reception area, I can only think it is from the adjoining Turkish restaurants spices and cooking, the smell is only in reception so does not affect you in your room or anywhere else in building. I would recommend hotel especially at the price paid for a Saturday night in Jesmond/Newcastle

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
denehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Dene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Many thanks for your review of the Dene hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Many thanks :)