All reviewsvintage stylemini ovendog bedquirky hotelon arrivalsherbetbreakfast tablefreeman hospitalchain hotelsfinishing touchesquiet areagorgeous hotelroll top bathlittle touchescity centrethe ground floorlong weekend
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We needed a base at christmas without all the adds ons as we were seeing family over Christmas, The Rosebery accommodated us very well and the dogs with some christmas spirit. We were well looked after as normal. The hotel just works for us.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Just on my way back to the Rosebery Hotel for the second time in a month. On my first visit on a very cold December day I was greeted by this fairy light strewn lovely building overlooking a little green and a church. The decor is really quirky in a good way and I’ve never seen so many mirrors in my life! Comfy beds and nice continental breakfast (provided in your room). If you want somewhere friendly with some character and something different from the boring chains give this charming hotel a try.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights to visit family.

What an amazing place.
Decor like Alice in wonderland, quirky and individual.

Room was beautiful, clean and very comfortable.

Cereal and tea/ coffee provided in room. There was even fresh milk in the fridge.

We were Brought a mug of hot mulled wine to the room on Saturday.

Close to the city centre and nightlife Jesmond.

Our stay could not have been better and we will definitely be returning.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stayed here with my dog (and my friend and her daughter in a separate room). The girl who welcome us was very friendly and informative. Our room was perfect and Paddy our Cockerpoo was welcomed with a bowl of food and fresh water! It was very comfortable and after an afternoon walk I checked if it would be ok to leave our dog in the room - we were told this would be absolutely fine and if there was any problem, we would be contacted if necessary. Paddy was very happy alone in the room until we returned. Would definitely stay here again, both our rooms were very nice and homely

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Many thanks for our lovely stay last Thursday, the Premium Family room was perfect for the 3 of us, heavenly! Jesmond was the ideal location for meeting up friends, with excellent local restaurants and within easy walking distance of the city.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family