All reviews billabong bar gold voucher peel hotel executive room osborne road city centre west jesmond metro on arrival wedding venue afternoon tea crisps buffet breakfast hen party an upgrade metro station beans the great north run
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stayed last weekend. Great beds. Two large beds as a twin room. The carpet in the room is a crazy pattern and the bathroom was very basic with cheap flooring. There was a leak from the sink so when we came home it was quite wet on the floor but a lovely member of staff came immediately to sort it out.Very friendly place and right in the middle of the busy bar area of Jesmond but we were not disturbed at all by noise.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband got married here in January. The staff made the day so relaxed as they had everything organised, nothing was a problem and they were so helpful. We had the Jesmond suite for the two nights which was very roomy, clean and comfortable. The breakfast and tapas we had whilst there was lovely. Can't fault anything! Brilliant!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I was at the hotel sometime back, recovering from some treatment at the hospital. The rooms are very nice, i love the layout and its spacious. However, its very noisy. The corridor is very small plus the doors and not that secure and soundproof so u do hear when people are walking outside. Moreover what annoyed me once was the cleaning lady actually entered the room by mistake, my husband and I were inside. I should have complain about it but failed to. I wont say its very bad. Just that there are few things which could have made it nicey!

Room tip: Get rooms furthest to the reception area!
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Cannot fault the staff. From the moment we arrived the night before the wedding nothing was too much trouble. Someone was always available and polite and willing to help. The rooms are very comfortable, bedding scrupulously clean and rooms are warm. Toiletries provided as are tea, coffee, biscuits and bottled water.
Would definitely recommend.

Room tip: For quieter rooms try the back of the hotel as Osborne road is a busy street with nightlife.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2016

I visited this hotel in November with a large group of friends for a birthday. The lady at the front desk was absolutely wonderful and could not do enough for us. It was our friends 30th birthday and he did not know that we were all there. She helped us hide round the back when he was coming in and was overall just extremely helpful in ensuring that my friend had a really good birthday.
The hotel itself is very nice and the rooms are very spacious and good value. I will definitely be visiting this hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2015