The New Northumbria Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$75
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Gosforth Park(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$75
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$144
US$152
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$130
US$109
  • Restaurant
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$86
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene House(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$151
Caledonian Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$70
The Hanson Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$57
1,528 results
All reviewshome from homeone bedroom suitecity centrelaundry roomsmall kitchenkitchen areafull kitchenstudent accommodationself cateringbreakfast barsecure parkinghot itemsmillennium bridgecomplimentary breakfastcoffee machinea great place to staybeans
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, great location, clean, good breakfast.
VERY friendly and helpful STAFF
staff is one of the main positive things about this hotel.
Each time I visit NCL I stay there, since 2011 until now and twice a year.
Thank you to the welcoming and friendly staff of Staybridge suites at NCL.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Du3a
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a last minute night away in Newcastle. This doesn’t happen very often so when we get the chance we make the most of it...

We booked this hotel for its proximity to the Quay area. It’s a 5 Mum walk from the Millenium Bridge!

Francesco on reception made this stay for us. He comped us an upgrade from a standard room to a top floor suite and a suite with a view!! The room was excellent. Very clean - the bathroom was gorgeous. Everything about it was FAB! Francesco was genuinely interested in us - it wasn’t just a case of being customer service trained to within an inch of his life. You can’t fake that. We bumped into him at the end of our night out and again genuinely enquired about our and our night. Lovely guy!
Breakfast was buffet style - Tropicana fresh orange in the fridge no watered down rubbish. Great touch.

Can’t rave highly enough about this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen G
Reviewed 25 April 2018

A lovely suite, large, airy and very clean. The reception staff are very friendly, helpful and efficient and breakfast was delicious.Conveniently located a short walk from the quay. Unfortunately we were only here for one night, but would definitely return when in the area again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

All in all a great place to stay. Very clean rooms. Reception staff very helpful. However after leaving phone charger plugged in next to the bed, phoned as soon as realised, explained precisely where is was left but apparently no sign of it. This would put me off staying here again.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank ELH1005
SBSNewcastle, Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear ELH1005,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and found the cleanliness of the rooms to be of a high standard and the Reception team to be very helpful. This is great to hear.

I was sorry to note that the team were unable to locate your phone charger and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you.

I would be grateful if you could contact me direct in order for me to investigate and resolve for you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely
Emma Thompson
Operations Manager
operations@newcastle.staybridge.com

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Can't wait for another visit to this hotel love the apartments very modern very clean everything you need better equipped than my own kitchen even washing up liquid and dishwasher power. Like the little low light on the bathroom floor so not to wake up others in the night. View of the landmarks I didn't want to leave. Help yourself to free tea and coffee in communal area and I think on a Wednesday there is free wine for a time. Should be more hotel's like this one amazing. How to get it right well done staybridge.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank pen1250

Dear pen1250,

I was delighted to read such a wonderful 5* review!

Thank you for your kind comments about the cleanliness of the rooms. Our Housekeeping team often receive exceptional feedback and I was delighted to note your stay was no exception.

I was pleased you enjoyed access to complimentary tea and coffee facilities throughout your stay!

Every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we host a social event for one hour from 18:30-19:30 where our guests can meet the team, socialise with other guests and enjoy complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks and nibbles.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours Sincerely