“Good but expensive”
Review of Clip N Climb

Clip N Climb
More attraction details
Owner description: Introducing the North East's very first Clip 'n Climb - Climbing walls meet theme park in an exciting new leisure concept for all ages, four and upwards... Our stunning series of climbing-based activities provide healthy, challenging fun for all the family!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my 6 year old and 12 year old. A bit pricey to get in but kids enjoyed it and was something different from the normal play area. Filled in a damp afternoon anyway.

All reviews
"birthday party"
in 4 reviews
"party room"
in 3 reviews
"staff were really friendly"
"staff on hand"
in 13 reviews
"exercise"
"venue"

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I have to say as we were waiting for our turn and realised we would be sharing our slot with a birthday party my heart sunk a little as my kids aren't the most outgoing and I was thinking they were going to spend the whole time struggling to get a go on anything.

I shouldn't have worried even though there were a lot of kids there my children didn't have to wait in line for any of the walls and there was plenty of space for everyone despite the area seeming quite small initially.

The staff were excellent there was a high ratio of staff to children. You only had to think you were a bit stuck and there they were offering help.

The kids really enjoyed it and we will definitely be back again.

1  Thank roquetiger
Reviewed 17 January 2018

staff where so friendly and helpful, we visited tonight 16-01-18 and my daughter and her friend had whole place to themselves which was a bonus , couldn't fault nothing at all

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My girls had a fantastic time. Staff were really friendly and fun, and made sure everyone had a great time. Visited many times, will definitely come again

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Visited as a kids party, don't bother, go to 'Go Climb' in Billingham instead it's more of an experience and fantastically organised with a motivated team of staff with no hidden extras. Had to pay extra for leap of faith, staff seemed disinterested and woefully understaffed kid clipping own harnesses on. People just wandering all over the place. On the plus side equipment looked great but poorly executed. Won't be back. Mixing public with a party too chaotic and questionable health and safety. Shame really.