“Love this kitchen & deli”

Pom's Kitchen & Deli
Ranked #21 of 165 Restaurants in Lichfield
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Description: An independent family business, offering a relaxed and casual dining experience. All our food is freshly made in our open plan kitchen, and we source our products from local, friendly suppliers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a business meeting in Pom's today. Such a delicious menu I wanted to try everything. Had the fish finger sandwich with a cup of lovely hot butternut squash soup. All for £7 per person. It was so very tasty. You can have the fish finger in a sour dough, white bread or brown bread option. By the way the fish finger is not what you might expect if you have memories of frozen fish fingers of your youth! Oh no this fish finger is packed full of fish in a very light batter and it just melts in the mouth. Service was great and we didn't feel rushed even as the deli quietened down and we thought perhaps it was due to shut - our waiter said there is often a little lull in the afternoon. We will be back again very soon to try other lovely dishes from the menu.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have eaten in this particular restaurant a few times and on each occasion the food and service has been great. I have therefore decided to write a review regrading the restaurant. The menu is very simple and serves a wide range of various meat and veggie dishes which I believe would suit all tastes. They also have a specials menu which changes on a regular basis. The soups have always been tasty and filling however on my last visit I asked what the soup of the day was and was astonished to hear that because the chef felt the soup was not up to the mark they decided to scratch it from the menu that day. This is an example of the high standard the owner, chef and restaurant attempts to achieve. I have never been disappointed on any selection I have made. My daughter was with me on my last visit and is a vegetarian and decided to try the fried haloumi skewers. I chose the chicken kebab skewer, both of the dishes came to the table with the skewers hanging down from a metal support which fitted under the plate that the food was on. A clever and impressive way of presenting the dish to the
customer. We both thoroughly enjoyed the food that day. The staff were very attentive and were always polite and courteous. The restaurant is modest in size with limited covers. This make the dining areas very intimate and appealing. I have no hesitation in recommending the dishes we had. If you order the skewers watch the faces of any new customers when your food is served. A very enjoyable time was spent in this delightful if small establishment and will definately be visiting again very soon. A big thank you and well done to the staff and Management.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The weather was beautiful, sunshine all the way, so say outside.
Wonderful no smoking allowed.
Fantastic service and the food and wine hit the spot!
I think we’ve found another gem in Lichfield

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Didn't book but was able to get a table early Friday evening. Food was very good, had pork belly to start which was cooked very well, only criticism was a lack of vegetables as we had a few strips of cabbage with lardons and the fondant potato was a little hard and not very buttery and had to ask for extra sauce as generally plate was quite dry. For desert my wife had brownie with pistacio ice cream which was great and my cheese board was good quality.
Service at the table was ok but not really friendly and just basic

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We are Sunday lunch here early April and had a fantastic time all round. The service was superb and all of our meals were beautiful! Can't wait to go back, would highly recommend.

1  Thank georgiabennett