“Top place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfy Sofas and a great TV for cosy evenings
View from the dining area Superking Bedroom, can be split into 2 singles.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy Sofas and a great TV for cosy evenings
View from the dining area
Superking Bedroom, can be split into 2 singles.
Our comfortable King Room
Sumptuous Egyptian Cotton Bedding on all the beds.
View of the house from the Square
Master Bedroom with En suite shower room.
Dinner is served
Plenty of equipment for self catering.
Clean Light White Bright Kitchen
Our Superking Room
Our cosy Twin room
Another view of the cosy twin room.
The Family bathroom
Lovely big deep bath.
Another view of the seating area
little decorative touches make it homely.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kayv143
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Top place to stay”
Reviewed 16 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This town house is probably the most perfect place to stay. From the moment we arrived, everything worked. The location is a village that is a walkable mile from Bath.
The host was very welcoming and informative and the house was warm and homely.
The decor was beautiful as were all the extra touches which gave it that homely feel rather than a rental feel; Bed linen was such a quality that I was keen to know the make, the house spotlessly clean, I could go on...
Final verdict - I wish this house was my own and I would like to let this place a guilty secret.

26 Apr 2018
I just re read your review and I am so grateful for your kind words that I wanted to respond, even though you stayed a while ago. Thanks very much. Love you to come again. I have another lovely house in Bath now too so you have a choice! Warm Wishes. Jenni Simpkin
booklover...
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Couldn’t recommend enough”
Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

What an amazing townhouse. So beautiful and clean. Close to two pubs, a great little cafe for brekkie a co-op and an Indian! The landlady is so delightful and really makes you feel welcome. Wonderfully laundered bedding and towels provided as well as milk, butter, jam, bread, tea and coffee. 20 minute walk along the flat to the city centre but also ok a bus route and only £6 in a taxi.

26 Apr 2018
Thanks for your kind review, I re read my past reviews today and felt compelled to thank you for your kindness. Welcome again anytime.
Voyager62...
“Perfect, well equipped and great location.”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This house is beautifully furnished and very comfortable. A lot of work has gone into the decor and furnishings. Very comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, everything we wanted. The owner even left us bread, cake, eggs, milk, etc.
The location is great - it's in a small village but it was very easy to travel to Bath city centre by bus and we actually walked in a few times as we wanted to see the lovely architecture of Bath. There are a variety of good shops on your doorstep - everything you need - supermarket, take away, café, chemist, etc.
I would definitely stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Claire K
“Lovely House”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely well equipped house. Fabulous location with amenities steps away. Bus into Bath very convenient and right opposite the front door. Owner was very welcoming and helpful. Highly recommend.

27 Aug 2017
oh thank you so much I am so pleased you were happy. It makes it so worthwhile. You're always welcome anytime.
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 May 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review, it mean a lot to me to know that you had s good holiday. It was my pleasure to host you and your family and you would be welcome to return at anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing