“Friday night Irish Music”
Review of The Star Inn

The Star Inn
Ranked #43 of 638 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Tiny pub with awesome Irish music live on Friday nights. Find a corner and enjoy the lively group of musicians who seem to just pour in.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My favorite pub in Bath. I can honestly say this was the best place to be in Bath. Sounds like an overstatement and you might guess that I like beer. I could spend a couple of hours in this pub every day. Cheers!

1  Thank Nicholas S
Reviewed 7 April 2018

one of the greatest local pub if you want to have good Ale in town. very helpful barman and friendly stuff.

2  Thank Mgrigoriadi
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I run out of superlatives as I think about my evening at the Star Inn. Imagine the traditional public house of your dreams, small cozy rooms, a warm coal fire, smooth delicious real ales, and friendly service. We felt so welcomed in out of the wet and cold by bartender Ziegfried, who could not have been nicer. His infectious for the pub and its history was infectious and we so enjoyed our ale and gin and tonic by the fire. I'm back in the states now but I dream of this pub and can't wait to return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Step back in time. What a place. Stan’s cider was a great hit. Not much room to sit down but more than made up for by the atmosphere.