All reviews super room travel lodge great location city centre car park train station short walk coffee machine road noise standard room comfortable stay per day family room excellent stay reception staff night stay main attractions
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Excellent service provided by friendly staff. Good cooked breakfasts. Good bar with a good selection of drinks. Excellent location in Bath for visiting the city. Hotel very clean.On first night my room was located near an extractor fan unit the noise from which disturbed my sleep.I talked to the hotel staff and they moved myself to another room which was quiet.All staff at hotel were very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The staff were so lovely and accommodating from arrival until we left. The travelodge itself is lovely inside. We had a riverside view and wow, it was beautiful. We had dinner and breakfast and I couldn't fault it, it was delicious.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here for 3 nights and it’s pretty much what it says on the tin with travelodge you pay for what you get. The rooms were standard rooms, bed, tv, kettle, bathroom, toilet and small hanging section for clothes. The Super room apparently has a few extras but this was only used as a base so it didn’t make much difference what was in there. It was conveniently located 10 minute walk to the town centre at the back of the Car park there is a gate that leads to a walk along the canal that leads to the town. We didn’t have any food here so can comment, there was plenty of parking £6 for 24 hrs which isn’t bad when everywhere else is £16 a day. It says resident or non resident because your staying in travelodge you class as a resident. Reception was helpful and wasn’t busy at all. Rooms kept clean. Overall a good base stay doesn’t pull up trees but also isn’t horrendous.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Having had a poor experience at Bath Waterside 7 years ago where I complained to Sleepy Hollow T/Lodge HQ I insisted upon a room away from delivery lorries which beep at 5 am and 6 am in the mornings waking me up. Jarvis who served me excelled in my opinion and went beyond my expectations and put me in Room 117. It was a quiet room overlooking the pond. He also was very courteous and attentive as to what I needed in an efficient way. Storage of my bicycle and panniers on my last day was fantastic. The breakfast was excellent and at a reasonable price; normally I'd go to a local Wetherspoons.
Bath is a lovely City. Very compact. Lots to see and do. As a cyclist we cycled the ex railway track to Bristol with tea stop at Bitton and a tunnel to go through.
Also cycling south of Bath. First go east along the canal to the aqueduct and then take ex-railway track to Radstock then swooping back on Bristol to Bath cycle path.

Room tip: Room 117 on north side quieter with great view of pond.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Great facilities, what you would expect of Travelodge - in great condition, comfy beds, fluffy towels and very peaceful for a city centre.

Staff were super efficient and helpful. Breakfast was fresh, hot and more than adequate.

Lovely shower.