“Cute little place, bit dirty though :(”
Review of Make No Bones

Make No Bones
Ranked #152 of 1,546 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was travelling around Sheffield and found this place online. I saw that they do vegan food so went to try it.
It was really busy when we arrived.
I noticed that the floor and tables were due a deep clean as soon as I sat down.
I had Oreo donuts and they were really delicious!
I also had a glass of water but I had to get my glass and the water myself which I thought was weird. The glass had greasy fingermarks on it and the sauce bottles next to the glasses also needed a clean.
There was no background music either which I thought was strange.
Overall, not a bad little place. I would eat here again.

1  Thank Faye O

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

At he heart of a little vegan hotspot, this is a must visit for vegans, and highly recommended for everyone else too! We went after running the half marathon looking for some hearty fare and couldn’t have left more full!

The menu has far too many great options but we settled on the Parmo, seitan burger, battered pickles and a portion of Dutch fries. It was all amazing, and we weren’t the only ones in the restaurant muttering “how do they do it...?!” We topped it off with the artery busting Oreo gonuts which are an absolute must!

All of the food was fantastic, a really comprehensive vegan menu, service was really great too and the cafe is a fab place to take a breather with super cool laid back vibes.

We booked and we’re glad, all tables were reserved so definitely do!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We had read lots of reviews and after a particularly healthy week we just fancied that junk food type feeling.
This place certainly lives up to the hype.
The menu is quite small but the food is amazing, large portions and very reasonably priced.
We had the cheese philly sub, chicken burger, ribs and Dutch fries. We were so wonderfully full and we will definitely be back

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Loved it. Service and food were great. Totally gutted opening hours have changed. Hopefully we will be able to make it again at some point.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is the first time we ate here and we had a great experience (despite some of the reviews on here, the staff were lovely and the service and food were great).

The Surf and Turf was delicious, the barbecue seitan ribs were really tasty and the dish was well put together. The giros was a lot bigger than expected and very flavoursome and the flatbread had a nice stretchy texture. It had an authentic Greek taste. The pesto parmesan chips were a nice sized portion (ideal for sharing) and well coated with pesto but still crisp and the vegan parmesan was moorish and an interesting substitute. Overall a great lunch!

*the menu changes quite often, we keep an eye on it on Facebook.
*this venue has recently started to welcome dogs!