“Comfortable relaxed atmosphere with good food to boot.”
Review of Brasserie Blanc

Brasserie Blanc
Ranked #33 of 712 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$15 - US$51
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This was our first Brasserie Blanc which opened over 21 years ago when Raymond Blanc was just a boy! Now with a truly beautiful new look, we are open every day from breakfast right through to dinner, and everything in between. We love it here in the heart of the Jericho area of Oxford where we serve real French food in our relaxed and welcoming, light filled space. The restaurant is always buzzing with our many regulars, new faces and the many tourists visiting this charming part of the city. Ask about our private dining room if you have a special occasion in mind or if you want a meeting space with great French coffee on tap.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The food was good, very fresh, honest and tasty. Staff were extremely obliging. Considering it was a city restaurant the prices were reasonable for both food and drinks. There was enough attention but not overwhelming and the atmosphere was relaxed yet not sloppy.

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Asavage276,

What a lovely review, I am extremely happy we managed to provide such a great meal for you.

We have recently changed our Prix Fixe menu for a variety of fresh, lovely, seasonal dishes and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!!!

Please do not hesitate to drop me an email at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around and I will happily organise a glass of wine for you and your husband.

GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We were allocated a really awful table near the service area and pass. There were apparently no other tables free but the waitress on seeing our disappointment, moved us to a much better place. The menu is extensive and a df/gf menu was provided as I don’t eat dairy. My choice of Moules Mariniere didn’t disappoint and the king prawns with black rice was delicious. Good service and a buzzing atmosphere. We’ll go back!

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Lollyven,

What a lovely review, I am happy we have noticed and found you another table, we are here to ensure you have an amazing time and we will always do our best to make sure this happens!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

First time at the Oxford BB, but lives up to the high quality expected. Food and service were both very good. On the Tuesday evening that we were there it was pleasantly busy which provided a good atmosphere. Situated in a great place in Jericho, within easy walking distance of town centre. Easy to book a table through the website. Would thoroughly recommend

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear BigYin

Thank you very much for choosing us to have dinner, we are happy to see we could impress you on your first visit and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you`re around and I will organise a glass of wine for you and your friend!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We luckily live a short walk away from the restaurant and eat there at least a couple of times per month. The early evening and lunchtime menus are great value. The quality of all food on all menus is excellent as is the service. I recommend the cheese souffle starter, the moules, and all the steaks. Sunday roasts always great too.

1  Thank tim20180

Dear Tim,

Thank you so much for your lovely words,we are so pleased to know that you`re coming back over and over again we must be doing something right!!!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Excellent service. Food v.good. particularly recommend the salmon with beetroot followed by the duck leg. Beautifully cooked and wonderfully tender

BrasserieBlancOxford, General Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Albert,

Short but sweet!!! Thank you so much for your lovely words, we hope to see you again soon.

Do not hesitate to email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around so I can arrange a glass of wine for you and a guest!!!

Kind regards,