Open today: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Birthday Cocktail Making

What a fabulous thing to do with friends! For £22 you get a glass of prosecco on arrival and then... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
326nikiy
Oxford, United Kingdom
via mobile
Hen Party Cocktail Party

I have to say that Angels did a marvellous job for our Hen party. It is exceptional value for money... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
kimhall789
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oxford
from US$126.90
from US$25.62
from US$19.90
from US$101.20
More Info
All reviews great cocktails bar staff visited angels happy hour is favourite cocktail hen party few hours mixologist jericho barman
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The atmosphere and decor of Angels is second to none in all of Oxford. The staff are the friendliest and most professionally talented mixologists you will encounter. For anybody wanting an incredible experience with the best drinks one can find, Angels is by far the place to visit while in Oxford. No matter what mood you're in or what type of drink you prefer the staff at Angels will be able to make you a perfectly crafted drink every time. By far my favorite place to grab a perfect drink in Oxford. Can't wait to visit Angels again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t proclaim to be an expert on cocktails, but as far as I’m concerned, this venue produced the best variety of cocktail drinks that I’ve ever had. The atmosphere is really relaxed and the other people that were visiting Angels were friendly. We would definitely visit again. Compliments to management for making it a great night for me and my friends. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

They must be the best cocktail bar in Oxford! Friendly staff and good atmosphere.
Can’t wait for the next visit!

Date of experience: April 2018
oxfordwing, Owner at Angels Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The cocktails are to die for and the bar staff are the friendliest, most charismatic I've encountered in a while. Give this place a go if you're in the area!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We love Angels cocktail bar. The staff are great and really helpful and will even make us a long cocktail into a martini style (which we prefer) if we like the ingredients. Happy hour or 4 hours makes it a great place to get reasonably priced and lush tasting cocktails. Highly recommended.