Open today: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Cocktail masterclass

Arrived for what turned out to be a 2hr fun filled afternoon making cocktails with the expert... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Merlin47purple
Oxford
via mobile
Sophisticated and good value

I love Angel’s - the cool grey walls, moody candle light, excellently trained staff, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Harry B
Abingdon, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Oxford
from US$129.69
from US$20.30
from US$24.89
from US$104.79
More Info
All reviews great cocktails bar staff visited angels happy hour is favourite cocktail hen party few hours mixologist jericho barman
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t proclaim to be an expert on cocktails, but as far as I’m concerned, this venue produced the best variety of cocktail drinks that I’ve ever had. The atmosphere is really relaxed and the other people that were visiting Angels were friendly. We would definitely visit again. Compliments to management for making it a great night for me and my friends. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

They must be the best cocktail bar in Oxford! Friendly staff and good atmosphere.
Can’t wait for the next visit!

Date of experience: April 2018
oxfordwing, Owner at Angels Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We love Angels cocktail bar. The staff are great and really helpful and will even make us a long cocktail into a martini style (which we prefer) if we like the ingredients. Happy hour or 4 hours makes it a great place to get reasonably priced and lush tasting cocktails. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Went for drinks with my friends last week, and had a great time!
The cocktails were the best i've tasted and the bartenders were extremely friendly.
Definitely going back again.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Found ourselves here and much to our surprise, great drinks, atmosphere & most importantly welcoming & knowledgeable bar staff. Well worth a visit!!

Date of experience: February 2018