Review Highlights
Unreliable

2 stars because they're good when they turn up, but they're sometimes unreliable, which means I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
trisarahtopsO
Oxford
via mobile
we gave up and tried elsewhere

the system for booking was shockingly bad the operator had not heard either of the second largest... read more

Reviewed yesterday
brianw523
wiltshire

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oxford
from US$32.36
More Info
from US$39.39
More Info
All reviews always on time friendly driver reliable taxi service drove safely great trip great company thornhill
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

If I could give a ‘0’ rating, then I would. Avoid this company at all costs.

I made a booking 3 and a half hours before the travel time, the booking was confirmed so I assumed that there would be no problems… how wrong I was. My party and I were waiting for Half an hour passed our collection time only to be called by the company and informed that our driver was “15 minutes away” and not only that, the price would be £25 instead of the £15.40 originally quoted for the 8 minute journey. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to accept this as we were stranded and a member of our party was unwell. However, it is quite clear that this company have no respect for their customers, save yourself the Hassle, avoid 001 taxis.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

no stars abysmal service taxi booked 2 days in advance, repeatedly told it was 5-10 mins away, when the driver actually rang 25 mins late he said he had the job allocated 2 mins before that. We missed the start of a family wedding and won't recommend this poor service to anyone.
Sadly i can't put a zero rating

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank NobberOxford
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Terrible unreliable service. We stayed in Oxford and used the app for this company as recommended by our hosts. The app itself isn’t great, but aside from that the first day there was inconsistent charging between rides (one ride took a very unnecessarily long route). Worst experience was day 2 when we prebooked for 7pm. Got a text message at 6.51pm to say it was cancelled after two missed calls at 6.49pm. Called office who apologised and said another would be with us in 5-10 minutes. Taxi finally arrived at 7.40, we were 30 minutes late for our restaurant reservation. Company not prepared to offer any good will gesture.

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank KerensaH_12
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Booked based on quote, price went up twice so I ended up paying 40% more, won't be using them again :-(

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank ianmW7494VH
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

my son has special needs transport and he's had many taxi drivers and taxis in the past .this made me want to write a review. This particular driver 484 . he has had for the last couple of months is amazing always on time always freindly and patience has made a huge difference for my son to travel to and back from school.can not fault this taxi driver or firm highly recommended

Date of experience: May 2021