1,711 results
All reviews spa break q hotels business park lawrence restaurant spa facilities separate shower upgraded to a suite sauna and steam room park and ride trouser press restaurant staff bar area following morning hen party modern hotel buffet style saturday night
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We came here the day after our wedding for a spa break. We were upgraded to a suite which was lovely, clean and modern. We were bought some lovely treats and a card by the staff. Every single one of the staff we encountered were extremely professional and helpful.
The pool area was small but just great for what we needed. The spa and gym staff were again, professional and helpful.
The bar and restaurant food was excellent. We had lunch, dinner and breakfast there.
Having come from a nearby hotel for a wedding (same star rating) the Belfry would be my choice every time.
Thank you for making our 'minimoon' so special.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hayleigh p, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Nottingham Belfry Hotel - and many congratulations on your recent wedding.

It was great to read that you enjoyed your 'minimoon' with us and I hope that we will see you again very soon.

Wishing you all the best for your future together

Reviewed 3 September 2016

There was 3 of us that went on a spa break and had a fantastic time, we arrived on friday and had our light lunch which was great, then we had our treatments it was really relaxing then used the pool and steam room, then went off to get ready for our evening meal the food was amazing really tasty. We had a few drinks in the bar then off to our room. Really comfortable bed and had a good nights sleep. And the breakfast was really good too plenty of choice, we really enjoyed our stay

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of your Spa Day at The Nottingham Belfry Hotel. It was fantastic to read that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 2 September 2016

A clean, modern hotel with friendly, efficient staff. A good location if you have a car. Bed good be firmer.Restaurant menu comprehensive and presentation of food good - service excellent. Helpful Reception staff.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review where I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we can welcome you back soon

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I book a group last October of 30 people including children and a wheelchair bound person. This was taken and paid for in advance, at great cost. When we got to this so called 5 star hotel the staff were rude, unhelpful, and really did not want us there. They complained to other guests about our numbers and then sat us seperately to eat breakfast. The disabled room which was an adjoining room to mine, full of life saving equipment was locked after the first night so we could not get in. Thankfully we did not need any emergency equipment before they unlocked it, this again was greeted with hostility.
When I mentioned this to the hotel duty manager, they said tough.
Again I had booked a table for the Friday, 3 months in advance, but this had not been done, they found the booking had not been forwarded by there group lady, and yet again they blamed me.
I have written a couple of times to the head office, and they eventually replied with, if you don't like it don't come again, not what I expected
The accommodation was first rate, just the staff where third rate
If they don't want large groups, children and disabled they should have said and I would have saved a lot of money. A visiting football team was also staying, and they got the same poor treatment. I have waited nearly a year to post this, as I needed to calm down and await their response

Room tip: Don't book anything
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank owen_mccarthy

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review where I re-iterate my apologies that were made after your initial stay and our meeting regarding your stay with us.

Whilst I note that there are a number of inaccuracies in your review, I do not feel that a public forum is the place for these to discussed.

I have checked with our Head Office and a response to your email was sent on the 27th October 2015, if this did not reach you please let me know directly and I will have this re-sent to you.

Regards

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We recently stopped here on our way to visit relatives in Doncaster. The hotel is spacious & clean, with superb rooms. We got a deal from the hotel groups web site, & my girlfriend & I stayed there for £70 including a fantastic breakfast!!! A great hotel.

Room tip: Look on their web site for offers.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hayleigh p, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your fantastic review of the Nottingham Belfry Hotel - it was great to read that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you back soon

Kind regards