All reviews tram stop beefeater next door phoenix park millers barn beefeater restaurant attached beefeater city centre tram service park and ride meal deal easy access day ticket tram system family room all you can eat quiet location good nights sleep
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Booked this hotel, as the closest one to the venue I was going to stated that it was convenient for the football stadium (big turn off for me!) So glad I made this choice! So close to the M1, main tram station just across the road, as was a BP station for anything you may have forgotten. I had called on the week of my booking to ask if there was any chance of a downstairs room, and I was allocated a room in the 'annex' which I believe used to be a conference center which had been refurbished. Room was large, clean and had all the usual bits in it that you need, including a bed, that was so high I could swing my legs! Dinner and breakfast just across the way in the Beefeater, which as obviously popular with the locals as well as the guests. I had read that the room could be too warm, but the windows opened securely an there was a fan if you needed it. Quiet and comfortable. Would most certainly go back again!

Room Tip: Quiet and convenient for the city without being on top of it.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Having arranged to meet some friends in Derby yesterday (Friday) lunchtime, and planned a visit to Nottingham today(Saturday), we decided to stay overnight somewhere and this Premier Inn fitted the bill.I booked the room on Thursday morning and £51.50 for a Friday night was superb value.
Having driven across from Derby, we arrived mid afternoon and were greeted on reception by a very friendly female member of staff. We were allocated Room 402, which was on the first floor in a small block on the opposite side of the car park.
There was no lift, but only one flight of stairs so this wasn't a problem. The room itself was the usual Premier Inn standard (lovely), although the bed was probably not quite as comfortable as those in Premier Inns elsewhere in the UK, we have stayed in quite a few.We spent an enjoyable hour or so in the hotel bar on Friday night.
Breakfast was delicious and very filling.
Overall a nice hotel with friendly staff.As it is just 5 minutes from the M1, and a 25 minute tram ride into Nottingham City Centre the location cannot be faulted.

Room Tip: Try and avoid rooms that back on to the busy adjacent A610 road
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Stayed here last weekend with our netball club as we had a tournament nearby. The room was great. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable. The restaurant was outstanding and we all enjoyed the fillet steak (on both nights) plus the scallop starter was first class. Well priced wine, couldn't ask for more. We will be back again next September, already stayed here 3 years consecutively.

Room Tip: Away from busy road
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We arrived early and because of my wifes disability the manager moved us to a ground floor room and it was ready. She then assisted us through the doors into the corridor for Room 12.The room was spotless throughout I asked the chambermaid Ray for extra milk and teabags and a non slip bath mat. Ray cheerfully left me and bought the items straight back to our room. There was plenty of disabled spaces available in a very spacious car park. We booked in for evening dinner with local relatives and enjoyed a really excellent buffet breakfast the next morning.Premier Inn had taken note of my complaint two years ago with regard to the height of the bed and raisers were available to raise the bed. Not needed with this particular room.Highly recommend a stay at this warm and welcoming hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple