All reviews the pub stayed here restaurant next door bedford road hungry horse a great nights sleep helpful receptionist busy road room was clean long journey excellent stay would stay here again continental breakfast ample parking no air con evening meal member of staff
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 October 2018

A nice and friendly atmosphere,the staff were very helpful and friendly.The rooms are very clean and spacious,the beds are very comfortable,I have no complaints at all. My wife and I regularly stay here when visiting family in Northampton . Right next door is a pub and Resturant serving very good pub grub,well worth a visit. I definitely recommend this premier inn.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay in a spacious family room at this premier inn, reception staff very friendly and room spotlessly clean as usual, cot supplied and great standard. Bathroom tap was faulty but informed reception of this on our exit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Last minute requirement for a room, for a business meeting. Easy to book, reasonably priced and a comfortable room. Check in staff were helpful, ironing board and iron provide on request, good parking on site.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The title covers it really.
I like Premier Inn, as long as you bag one away from a busy road you’ll have a great nights sleep in a clean comfy bed & enjoy a good shower.
This one at The Lakes isn’t my usual Premier Inn (I’m working in Northampton for a few months so I can directly compare with the City Centre if I needed to).
I recognise it’s ready for an update (physical room key and tired paint for example) however, it’s still smashing.
I saw a review criticising the pub next door. I thought it was fine, it’s not a Michelin star restaurant so why expect that level of service. The guys are polite, the foods hot and they aren’t stupidly slow so that pretty much covers what you need.
I’d stay again and I’d say that to my colleagues.

Trip type: Travelled on business