“10 star ⭐️”

Mewar Haveli Northampton
Ranked #208 of 590 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Visited recently with my friends , food was fabulous , chill environment, friendly staffs .
I would rate 10 star if I could.
Highly recommended
Thank you Haveli team for making our day special ❤️

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

I was very excited to try Mewar Haveli food after it recently replaced MemSaab. Very glad to say the service and food were top-notch. I went with my younger siblings and the food matched all our tastebuds

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Restaurant re vamped and new owners.
Beautiful and refreshing and food is amazing and excellent quality presented superbly.
Loved the fact that had a good pause after starters.
Worth a visit and will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Visited again the same place but with different management. Memsab service was point on time but doesn't seems to be the case under new Haveli Managment. We waited for food for 2hrs and there was a severe lack of feedback on what really happening with the order. After 1.5 hrs of first order we were told half of the order is not coming through. Simple thing like Rice, that I can cook in 5mins, were not delivered on the table. The food was super spicy so ordered some tandoori chicken for my little one and that too was under cooked. I specifically asked to cook it well as it is for my kids but still they messed up. I have been coming to this place from 10 years and this is the first time under new management and it is all downhill. I would have given zero Stars if there was a choice.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

I don't leave reviews often but I feel that I just must for this new restaurant. They have recently taken over the Mem Saab building, but this not just a change of ownership - they have really enhanced the whole dining experience. First off the food is on another level with fresh ingredients cooked to perfection! Second - the service really was fantastic. It wasn't that busy when we went for our anniversary on a Thursday night (they had only been open a week) but with that food and service no doubt they will be turning people away when the world gets back to normal. They made us feel special. It's not cheap so you expect better and they deliver. Amazing. You won't be disappointed!