“Great food and service”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We’d been wanting to come down for a while & this was the 1st time we’d got in. Sea bass & scallops delicious. Good coffee, great table service by Dan. Just a small issue with the midges inside the pub.

1  Thank MelRozelle
Andy D, Manager at Greyhound, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi MelRozelle

Thankyou for the review, we do strive to offer some great standards across all we do.

I'll pass on your kind words to Dan as well.

We look forward to seeing you again and you can book online and over the phone if that makes securing a table easier for you.

Kind regards

Barry

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Excellent roast dinners and tempting puddings what more could you ask for, we loved the trio of roast meats and plenty of choice !!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
1  Thank Sue H
Andy D, Guest Relations Manager at Greyhound, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Sue H

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to us here at The Greyhound and for the 5*,

I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, the trio is definatly a top sellar as you get the best of all the carved meat :)

Look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were a party of 9, booked in for Sunday lunchtime. Having read some of the reviews I was a little worried it may get be a disaster, but I needn’t have worried.
We had a variety of meals and desserts and couldn’t pick a fault. The food was hot and tasty and the service was great.
We’ll definitely go back.
Well done!

Review collected in partnership with Chef & Brewer
1  Thank shazzawhitecalves

shazzawhitecalves

Our Team work really hard to give the best food and service we can and feedback like this really makes it worth while,

Great to hear you had such a good time, I will ensure the team get to see your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I booked a table, we arrived and we we greeted kindly. Service was great, food was excellent and we enjoyed our visit.

Review collected in partnership with Chef & Brewer
1  Thank Petula12345

Petula12345

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit to us here at The Greyhound and for the 5*,

It is really pleasing to hear when our guests have a great time and I will ensure the Team see your feedback,

Look forward to seeing you again very soon,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Lovely setting and well looked after. I came here for lunch with my family. All the staff was really friendly and pleasant. The food was lovely and my nan was really impressed with her steak. The kids were offered crayons and a coloring sheet and we all had a really enjoyable time.

Kaley O

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to us here at The Greyhound and for the 5*,

I am really pleased to hear your family enjoyed there visit and your Nan was impressed with her steak,

It is always great to hear when guests leave happy and I will ensure your feedback is seen by the team,

Look forward to seeing you again soon,