Northampton Marriott Hotel(Northampton)
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)
US$101
US$95
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Northampton Town Centre Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
Hopping Hare(Northampton)
US$120
US$77
US$87
Hotels.com
All reviewstown centrebus stationcentral locationsuperior roomchanging roomsfew minutes walkfloor roomper nightcar parkbuffet stylefree wifibusiness tripleisure facilitiesweekend stayshower headthe room was nicebar area
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had to stay one night here as my friend had an accident after a cycle sportive. The restaurant was shut by 1030 pm but it's so close to centre of town that a pizza from the local Ali baba kebab shop was so good I think it'd match the restaurant!

We were really looked after by the staff.

Rooms lovely and amazing shower. Free wi fi and really good breakfast.. Big car park for such a central location. Twin room as well available.

All in all a lifesaver..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
NorthamptonPI, Front Office Shift Leader at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Zigtravel

Thank you very much for the great feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards

Natalie Maram
Front Office Shift Leader

Reviewed 24 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
NorthamptonPI, Assistant Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited a couple of times and it has always been excellent. Rooms are great nice and spacious lovely and clean staff are friendly breakfast is great with lots of choice. I have not tried the spa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
NorthamptonPI, Assistant Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Julie S,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am pleased to hear you had enjoyed your stay with us and that you had positive experiences as our guest every time you were here.
I will pass on your lovely comments to my colleagues as well and we will be looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,
Adina Duta
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I wasn't quite happy with my stay here. The main priority for booking a hotel is that you can sleep somewhere. But relaxed nights... we did not have. We slept on the first, I believe room 118 and there was a zoom every half hour for about 5-10 seconds. No idea what it was. Hearing it during the evening is not such a problem but it woke me at 6 in the morning and that is less funny. The second night was even more dramatic because not only did the zoom wake me more, there was a big group of guys that was screaming in the hall next to our door from about 1:00 to 1:30 in the night. Unbelievable that things like this happen in such a hotel. We did not have any Phone or something like that to call the reception. Very frustrating.

Luckily a lot of other things were good. Service was friendly and breakfast was good. We had to leave early the last day and our breakfast was ready and waiting for us on time in bags. Very good. The beds and room were also okay and the location of the hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
NorthamptonPI, Front Office Shift Leader at Park Inn by Radisson Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear FORZA7777

I am so sorry to hear that your stay didn't meet your expectations. Sorry I am unsure as to what the noise was that you experienced every 5-10 seconds. I will certainly have our maintenance team look into it. Please do not hesitate to let our reception team know of any issues so we can deal with them straight away. I am sorry that the other guests on the floor had made some noise. I appreciate that you never had a phone in the room and I will chase that up with our housekeeping team. I do hope that if you are ever in the area you give us a chance to make you feel at ease.

Kind regards Natalie Maram