“Lovely cottages”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Abbey View

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mark h
“Lovely cottages”
Reviewed 8 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Got to say I was impressed with the cottage.

Really enjoyed my stay.

Only criticism I can say is the water treatment plant next door. The smell was really bad at times with the heat.

DaveD3113
“Top place to stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Excellent stay, easy access to Whitby & surrounding countryside, able to take the dog so a good bonus, a decent pub within easy walking distance, will be staying again

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sarah V
“Lovely”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Fantastic little break away over the Easter holidays. Plenty of room for my partner and I with our three children. Only downside was the weather and water logged play area, but that can't be helped as British weather. Overall fantastic time away and looking to rebook in the summer.

Laura S
Durham, United Kingdom
“I would return”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Despite the awful weather myself and 3 friends had a great time in Whitby.
Taxis to and from the town cost about £6 each way, or it was around 25 mins walk... downhill all the way so maybe taxi back is best idea!
We had small issues with the rain water causing a bit of a flood in the kitchen and coming through some windows but additional towels were provided for kitchen floor and the cottage was lovely and warm.
The shower isn't made for tall people!! Just something to bear in mind, I banged my head many a time over the weekend haha.
Anyone who feels the cold should sleep in the rain room upstairs as that was toasty warm!
I would not hesitate in returning, in fact have already been looking at dates for summer to book the 2 adjoining cottages with more friends!
4/5 purely due to the rain getting in.. I would also have loved to have a fire in the main room to keep it nice and cosy as it was quite drafty from the kitchen but I know this is expected in buildings like the Abbey view cottage.

rebeccale...
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Brilliant stay, lovely clean welcoming cottage.”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

What a lovely cottage, I bought my little dog and stayed in Abbey view with my children and family. The kids loved the games room and been able to play with the ball out side. Lovely sized master bedroom the cottage has everything you need for your stay. I will be staying here again. Thank you .

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing