Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
FindHotel
Agoda.com
StayForLong
All reviews sunday lunch birthday meal sticky toffee pudding roseberry topping starters diners venue parmo
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Day 1 of 2, arrived at 18:30 and checked in. A little late apparently to order a meal in the restaurant, but we could order sandwiches at the bar. We did ordersandwiches and they were delicious!
Our room, the Maple, was fine. It had a sign in the bathroom stating that we must run the cold water before running the hot water! The sign didn’t say for how long we should run the cold water before it got hot, but a quick trial suggested quite a long time! The shower is powered by electric, so there’s clearly a tricky plumbing issue with the supply of piped hot water?
The room TV had no signal. The room telephone was Dead? When we enquired as to why there was no TV signal we were told that there was a fire at the mast two weeks ago, no one in the area has access to TV. We weren’t told this when we checked in. No one knows why the room telephone isn’t working “perhaps you can use your mobile” said a helpful staff member.
Day 2 report to follow….

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2021

All the staff here are kindness itself .They are enthusiastic and helpful ,full of Northern charm ,particularly to one of our party who is disabled .Most welcoming ,I speak for all eight of us .We will be back. August 2021 ,Brian from Barnsley.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

We visited the Treebridge just over a week ago for a family meal for a special occasion. Service was a little slow but friendly overall. The main disappointment/shock was that when my Dad’s starter of soup arrived the waitress brought the bread to accompany the soup in her hand, no napkin or anything then plonked it on the table next to the soup, no plate! In normal times this is unacceptable from a hygiene perspective but even more so in these COVID times. Needless to say my Dad did not eat the bread which made for a questionable start to the meal.
The veggie parmo which I wanted to order wasn’t available as apparently they need 24 hours notice for this but there was nothing to say this on the menu or website from what I could see. Overall the food was good, nothing amazing but enjoyable enough other than the aforementioned issues. We did e-mail the Treebridge prior to this review to let them know of our concerns to give them the opportunity to respond privately but didn’t receive a reply which was also disappointing as an apology and reassurance that further training will be done would’ve meant we may not have ruled it out for the future.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

We came here for Father’s Day. This has been a family favourite for a long time and never disappoints. Friendly and quick service and delicious food as always. I had the fish and chips which I would highly recommend. The outdoor space is looking great too with the views and the new tipi area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

Writing this on behalf on my mum and dad. They visited the treebridge on the 24/6/21 for one of the ‘overnight specials’ which I had paid for as a silver wedding anniversary gift. The only thing special about this overnight stay was the food specials. The food was lovely. But the room was tatty and dated. We had one towel between 2 of us- when I went to reception to ask for another there was no receptionist available. The following morning we were very excited to have a ‘full English breakfast’. Well I can say I certainly was not full and I understand restrictions are in place but surely this does include socially distancing the rest of the breakfast they left off the plate. I was certainly not full! The meal on the evening was lovely however I would not stay here again due to the datedness and (the lack of) breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2021