Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
PremierInn.com
US$45
View deal
Trip.com
All reviews blue bays lady chef couldn t train station few minutes walk great stay car parking comfy bed clean rooms two night stay every member of staff checking in a great nights sleep lovely staff continental breakfast night porter two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed overnight for the football.

A big thank you to one of your team members in the restaurant and reception who provided great customer service in both areas. Making sure everything was OK. She is a huge credit to Premier inn ensuring everything went smoothly

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Aaron Beswick, General Manager at Premier Inn Middlesbrough Town Centre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Hi, I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind review, this is greatly appreciated.

I am over the moon that you had such a fab time with us and will share your lovely feedback with the team.

Thanks for taking the time to share your review and I look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 June 2021

Bed was so comfy extra pillows and towels staff was lovely was clean budget friendly too could come and go at any time staff was always happy to help had everything extra we needed hairdryer iron ect was a lovely stay

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron Beswick, General Manager at Premier Inn Middlesbrough Town Centre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Hi Joanne, I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, this is greatly appreciated.

I am over the moon that you had such a nice time with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Let’s be clear. I don’t like Premier Inns. I never, ever have, but there are times when travelling with work that staying with them is the only choice. Last night was one of those occasions as I took clients to an England game at The Riverside.

Check in was smooth, and the sheer attention to detail around COVID safety was the best I’ve seen. It took a little longer than usual, but so what, we’re all keeping each other safe. The team member with the red, pointy nails was brilliant in this regard and was keeping a queue full of travelling football supporters happy.

The room? Honestly? It wasn’t great, but this was probably the last available room in Middlesborough, so I can’t and won’t complain about this. I only slept and showered in there. As an aside, the bed was surprisingly uncomfortable. I was disappointed with the pre-booked room rate. At nearly £160 plus extra for breakfast, this seemed very, very steep for the North East, even with an England match on.

Breakfast was very good and I must mention Vicky, who looked after me, as nothing was too much trouble. She clearly understands the value of a cheerful nature and a smile, even under a mask. The fancy coffee is a brilliant touch.

Have I changed my mind about Premier Inns? No, they lack soul and personality and epitomise bland, but Vicky and the lady with the pointy fingers were just brilliant, and this exceptional level of cheery, friendly, happy staffing is something sadly missing from many hotels.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Aaron Beswick, General Manager at Premier Inn Middlesbrough Town Centre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Hi, I hope you are well.

Thank you very much for your review, this is greatly appreciated.

Whilst it's disappointing to hear that you are not generally a fan of Premier Inn, I am pleased that you gave us a chance & enjoyed your time with us for the most part and that the team, particularly Mea (pointy fingernails) and Vicky looked after you, I will take pride in sharing this with the team.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Internet !!! Extremely poor !! customer service from day manager and Parking is poor too.

Disgusting, definitely won’t come back here on business, non of my work could get done due to your poor internet..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron Beswick, General Manager at Premier Inn Middlesbrough Town Centre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Hi, I hope you are well.

Thank you for your comments, this is much appreciated.

I will share your feedback with our central team to consider when reviewing our service providers for both internet & car parking.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

Hotel location in centre of town. 5 minute walk to train station and bus station and 5 minute drive from football stadium.
Hotel check in friendly and warm. Staff very helpful throughout our stay.
Very clean and modern.
Very reasonable priced hotel. On site parking charged at £5 fkr 24hours for hotel guests.
One male staff member was rude and unhelpful but this wasn’t a reflection the the whole team. Can’t fault this place. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron Beswick, General Manager at Premier Inn Middlesbrough Town Centre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Hi, I hope you are well.

Thank you very much for your review, this is greatly appreciated.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience on the whole with us but please accept my apologies for the shortfall in service you experienced with a member of our team, I will look into this and share your feedback with my team to avoid this happening in the future.

Thank you once again for taking the time to get in touch and I look forward to seeing you soon.