“Best holiday ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alexander...
New Delhi, India
“Best holiday ever!”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I took our son and his 2 boys (14, 11) to London for their Pre Christmas theatre and shopping weekend. We were familiar with the British Museum area, the walking distance to the theatre district (just 5-10 minutes to Covent Garden) with all the buses stopping roudn the corner the apartment was ideal. I was delighted to find exactly what we needed - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The listing was absolutely accurate, the property was clean and well-maintained and we had a fantastic guest management service from the host and Ellie. They were very prompt and helpful answering my emails as I planned the trip and met us when we arrived at the flat. We had a great experience and I would not hesitate to rent this lovely flat again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Feb 2018
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$238
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing