“Brilliant!”

Sexy Fish
Ranked #2,216 of 24,329 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$60 - US$100
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Sexy Fish is an Asian restaurant and late-night bar located on the corner of Berkeley Square, Mayfair, serving Japanese-inspired sushi, seafood, fish and meat cooked on a Robata grill. The bar holds the world’s biggest Japanese whisky collections.
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Best restaurant I have been to in London for a long time! Great customer service and delicious food…. Oh and I can’t forget the cocktails…. Special mention to G our Brazilian waiter who made our family experience memorable!

1  Thank JennaDienn123
Write a reviewReviews (2,655)

Reviewed 28 October 2021

It's been a while since a weekday afternoon demanded cocktails, and someone suggested SF as a 'vibey' sort of place. It was the perfect recommendation.

The bar & barstaff are superb, great service, great chat and great cocktails. A fabulous place to while away the afternoon. Thanks to the team.

We had food first and I probably wouldn't go there again to eat - super pricey, quite slow and teeny tiny portions.

It reminds me a bit of the old Atlantic Bar - chilled but not too snooty, flash but not super trendy, superb service from start to finish and perfect for an afternoon of middle-aged quality drinking.

I was with my eldest son and he felt it was like living in the Capitol of the Hunger Games - the hierarchy of the uniforms, the prevalence of 'filler' in faces and certainly lots of older men picking up young women. The couple sat next to us at lunch were definitely not father and daughter ;-) The single business woman on the other side ordered about £75 of food and ate just 2 forkfuls...

So, if you are lucky enough to be able to afford it, happy to drink a good cocktail whilst watching capitalist society eat itself, then this is as good a place as any. Enjoy!

2  Thank LondonMummmy
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

From the start , sexyfish were amazing! I could not get a booking anywhere as I was looking last minute due to a hospital cancellation . There were no availability online & it was my birthday 23rd October . They advised me to keep trying for a table . Even though I changed the time of table numerous times , they were very supportive. Finally got the time I wanted but arrived over an hour early . I asked the doorman if it would be ok to sit at the bar until our table, he was so nice he told us to try , such great customer service just from the doorman . We did get to sit at bar , cocktails were amazing & strong . We got seated , I must say , fabulous decor , stunning uniforms & great staff . Food was absolutely divine, everything was on point . A BIG thank you to ‘G’ who served us all night & was the most pleasant, helpful , kind staff member I have encountered in awhile . Thank you ‘G’ for making my birthday memorable! I cannot express how comfortable sexyfish made me feel on my special day . They even surprised me with a ‘ sexy birthday Fay ‘ dessert , which was absolutely lush . To all the ladies … it is a must to take a selfie in the ladies !!

2  Thank cremelecreme
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

I went to Sexy fish for my birthday amd it was amazing! A special shout-out to the Barman Charlie and guest relations Gunter

1  Thank Jake P
Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

Came here with my friends a few days ago for the first time and it was so much fun. The atmosphere is great - they had a DJ and saxophone player which was very entertaining. I had seen reviews about the music being too loud but we really enjoyed it and didn’t find this to be an issue. The girls at reception were very welcoming and we were recommended some cocktails at the bar before dining which was nice. Once sat down the waitress was very knowledgable and recommended us some good dishes to share - the black cod in particular was delicious. Overall a flawless experience, really fun atmosphere and we can’t wait to come back!

1  Thank sebastiancJ6553ZL