All reviews bus stop in front smart tvs inclusive breakfast central line power points baked beans clean hotel nice shower asked for a quiet room heathrow airport city break breakfast was included every morning a great stay busy road buffet style lovely room
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This Holiday Inn Express Property was a great pick for my first night staying in London in more than a decade!

I studied in London back in 2008 so I am somewhat familiar with the city and had an idea of where I wanted to stay to be close to the Tube. The other Holiday Inn property that I booked for the following 2 nights was booked so I decided to try the Ealing property for night 1. What a great choice!

The hotel was easy to find on the map and the sign was lit up making it easy to see at night driving down the road. My only minor complaint was that their offsite parking was a bit difficult to find (admittedly may only be my issue since I am from US and driving in London in general was a very different experience). Once I found the parking it was easy to figure out payment and it was only a 2-3 minute walk from the hotel (their site actually says further than that).

The room seemed almost brand new in every way. The bathrooms are very new and modern, with a nice shower enclosure and hot water. The room is small but cozy, perfect for the business traveler who barely needs to unpack. The TV is plenty big and offered a variety of channels to suit anyone's needs

One of the best things about this hotel was proximity to everything. There was no tube station right across the street BUT there were plenty of restaurants to try and a few grocery stores and a Boots to get water and a toothbrush that was forgotten.

The breakfast was slightly above average, as they did serve warm food as well as yogurts, toast, etc. Nothing especially different but a good start to the day.

Overall, a great experience and will definitely recommend to any co-workers traveling to London in the future!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ehi O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your wonderful review - it really is appreciated.
It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and I'm pleased you find our location so convenient and the decor of the rooms suitable to your needs. We take a pride ourselves on delivering best services possible and I am delighted that we met your expectations. Also knowing that you will recommend us to your co-workers is a wonderful compliments. Thank you!
I truly hope you see you again.
Kind regards, Joanna Apaydin, Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay here last weekend while visiting my daughter for the weekend. Very prompt check in, very friendly staff all weekend. Room 228 was excellent, lovely bed, I slept great for a recovering insomniac, USB charge points by the bed, cool spotlight for reading, plenty of tv channels and also a safe in the room. Shower was huge and clean. Breakfast was very good and I liked the casual atmosphere. Loads of shops and restaurants. Ealing Broadway a few stops on the bus as is tube stations. Overall a great stay and would highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ehi O, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. At Holiday Inn we find it beyond important that our guests are as comfortable as possible. The moment a guest checks in to our hotel till the point they depart, we know that every moment of our guest’s stay has to be as pleasant as possible. At check in we ensure all our guests are checked in, in a timely manner. Then the cornerstone of a great hotel is the rooms they have. To have a good room we need to ensure that the showers are good, the charging stations are convenient and easy to use, the amenities including the reading lamps and tv need to be exactly what the customer needs. Then the next morning at breakfast we realize that starting the day on the right foot is crucial, therefore we ensure a variety of breakfast foods to suit the needs of all of our guests. And as such we are delighted that all of the above mentioned were up to your standards, and we are very encouraged after reading reviews like yours, that we are doing the right thing. We hope to welcome you back to Holiday Inn, and please be sure to ask for room 228 on booking so we can allot that room for you.
Kind Regards
Rishaad Rayani
Guest Service Assistant

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I use Holiday Inn regularly but the staff at HI Express Ealing are the best I’ve encountered!
Very friendly & informative and when I asked to change rooms they couldn’t do enough for me, they were sympathetic and quickly put me in another room so I was more comfortable.

Thank you, you are a credit to your company!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ehi O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Ealing! We are delighted to see such a positive comment! We are happy that we could make your experience with us a great memory and that we raised a standard on your vision towards customer service! We do hope that you will come back to HIEX for another great experience! Thanks once again!

Best regards,
Cristian Toc, GSA

Reviewed 22 November 2017

After exact one year, it was my 2nd stay at Holiday Inn Express Ealing London and I truly realized that things and facilities got better at this hotel, Staff is looks more helpful.
Rooms are small but you don’t feel trapped and almost everything you may need in daily life you get inside the room including Tea / Coffee making facility, Iron and Ironing board.
It is Not far from Heathrow airport so you get Taxi from Airport for 15 to 30 GBP. Hotel is located main Ealing Broadway road so it is always easy to get transport just in front of hotel, There is a bus stop just in front of hotel, if you want to walk Ealing Broadway Metro & Train Station, it is 15 to 20 minutes. Countless dining options available in vicinity including Pakistani, Indian, Arabic and Iranian Food outlets, some shops and restaurant open till late. There is a super market and food store just behind the hotel open 24 hours I guess.
Cleaning standard in rooms is very high, Linen Beds and pillows are comfortable, the only thing I did not like was their breakfast it is almost everyday same, may be because it is an Express hotel.
In general I like the hotel and would recommend it without any hesitation.
I was there from 05th Nov 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ehi O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback, and kind words. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Here at Holiday Inn Express we make it our goal to make each and everyone of our guests’ stays as comfortable as possible; to achieve this we take certain measures for our staff and room quality to be up to the mark. Therefore it delights us that both the room quality and the staff attitude and attentiveness were both up to the standards that you have. We are also happy to know that the location were up your expectations. Once again we would like to thank you for your stellar feedback, we would love to have you as a guest again. Looking forward to welcoming you back.
Kind Regards
Rishaad Rayani
Guest Service Assistant

Reviewed 1 November 2017

After I had booked I was a bit concerned after reading other reviews about parking. I honestly did not have an issue. There is a car park right behind it you can park in after 6 pm and leave by 8 am. It was fine by me. The shower was awesome! I couldn't get out. The staff was super courteous and friendly. Breakfast was good, not over the top but decent enough to fill up.
There are loads of great restaurants right out the door of the hotel. Overall I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ehi O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are pleased to learn that you found the parking facilities suited to your needs, and that you enjoyed everything about your stay- from the shower to the breakfast to the staff service. We definitely hope to welcome you back in the future!

Regards,