“Terrible service”
Review of Hong Kong Garden

Hong Kong Garden
Ranked #14,003 of 23,657 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Whilst I understand that it’s a busy night. Waiting an hour and 45 mins for my food to arrive is bit of a joke. To then call and chase the food to be hold can you wait another 45-1 hour because we’re busy. If you can’t handle a busy night then you shouldn’t be accepting orders off other 3rd party delivery services. I definitely wasn’t happy with the customer service at all I wouldn’t recommend them as when they are running late no one lets you know and you just get told “well cancel then”

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 31 March 2019

My husband had food poisoning last night (30-3-19 at 8.45pm) after having the Singapore fried rice and chicken satay. He threw up several times and had abdominal cramps and nausea throughout the night. I reckon something was wrong as both dishes had chicken.
We have eaten there before and were fine. So perhaps a one off incident enough to put a person off for a while.
I hope the cooks do pay attention to their hygiene and hygienic practices.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Ordered some take-away today for the first time - and was really suprised in a good way. Food took a while to be delivered - but worth that wait.
Ordered the special fried rice, beef in black bean sauce, prawns, hot and sour soup, pork chow mein.
All the food tasted excellent and at a price less that the others in the area. Will for sure order from them again.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Sweepking277
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Maybe not the most outstanding Chinese food we’ve tried, but perfectly fine - especially for the price. Very quick delivery and quite cheap vs other options on the area. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Have used Hong Kong Garden on and off for several years now for delivery orders. Food is always good quality and very competitively priced and they pretty much always get the order right. My only niggle is that I give specific delivery instructions and almost every time they ignore them and the delivery guy rings the bell for the wrong property - it's very annoying for my neighbours and it's annoying that I give the same delivery instructions EVERY time and they just don't take any notice... Which is why I end up not using them for months on end.

Date of visit: January 2017