Ways to Experience London Victoria Station
from US$42.06
from US$48.40
from US$40.44
More Info
All reviews gatwick express station staff information desk oyster card platform tube england
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

We’re coming to see a show in a theatre nearby in a few days, and we thought to come and check out the area as we’d never been before. The station was surprisingly big, with quite a few stores and restaurants. Think it might be more accurate to refer to it as a small mall or shopping center. It’s clean and airy, and if I lived closer I’d probably stop by the station just for the restaurants. Victoria’s a really nice area as well, with lots of thing’s to do which I wasn’t expecting! Would recommend a visit!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 20 October 2021

I live 3 stops away. My gateway to the city. I have to compliment Victoria on their public conveniences. Brilliant. Clean, roomy, free, cool. Well done Victoria!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Early breakfast was lovely and filling, but going back in evening the menu was as not as welcoming as other spoons around London so I had a all day brunch... Don't bother, eggs were rubber, bacon was dry couldn't return food as we had a coach to get, normally enjoy a spoons but not on this occasion, must have been left overs from the morning.... apparently menus are subject to the area of London your in.... Why... Food is food

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank navigate42259689279
Reviewed 7 July 2021

I would like to mention the very kind Churchill cleaning team leader who was on duty on the evening of 2nd July 21.
I had forgotten my case on a train but had been told it was being kept for me at Victoria station. Sadly the actual station staff were not helpful, for instance the attendant at left luggage just wanted me to go away as did several others. However this helpful and resourceful Churchill team leader came with me to ask around at the several places where we might get information and eventually came with me to the platform where my case was being held in a little office. Thank you (I wish I knew her name), it made me very happy to find such kindness and persistence on my return to England. Equally I was disappointed by the habitual ineffectiveness of the Railway Staff and even more so by their unhelpfulness. Training is required.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 3 September 2020

Passed through here a while back and wanted to mention the very friendly little Indian guy who manages the WC facilities.

I was there very early in the morning and he was very friendly and accommodating to myself and other service users.

He put a smile on my face so early into a hectic days travel and is worth a mention all to himself.

Date of experience: November 2019