Review Highlights
Top quality

Dan is a great guy to deal, always polite, helpful and knowledge. The quality of his product id... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$72.17
from US$38.70
from US$289.63
More Info
All reviews engagement ring hatton garden whole process diamond earrings quality diamond jewellery shops diamond ring his knowledge stone engravings workshop collection
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dan had to deal with me being away working and managed to meet my every spec perfectly. We had to do some special ops to be able to get the ring to me without the mrs finding out but he went all out to get me sorted. Would highly recommend his service to anyone! Ring turned out amazing too

Reviewed 31 December 2020

After visiting several jewellers and being a little deflated by their offering, I was recommended to speak to Daniel from a previous customer and friend of mine.

After messaging Dan, he was in touch within 24 hours, and we started exchanging picture ideas immediately. I told what I wanted, and 1 week later, me met (he drove 90 minutes to meet me) to review diamonds and discuss a tailor made design. He also assured me that we could get it in time for Christmas.. 3 weeks. Which was amazing.

3 weeks later true to his word, I met Dan again to view and collect the ring. Its always nervewracking to see it for the first time, but inwas blown away by the ring and the care that had gone in to it.

Thoroughly recommend Dan for any of your needs. I wouldbt hesitate to make him my first port of call for any jewellery I need in the future.

Cheers Dan

Richard

Reviewed 30 December 2020

Dan was so patient and helpful. I bought some diamond earrings and buying them via emails during lockdown isn't the easiest process but he helped with every single step of the way and I never felt once that I didn't know what was going on. He really makes you enjoy the process and I recieved the most beautiful earrings and at such a decent price I was so surprised in a good way. Thank you Dan and I know who I'll be going to for any high end jewellery needs in the future.
Much appreciated. Ayesha

Reviewed 23 December 2020

If you are looking for a jeweller who really focuses on customer service and care then you really should visit Dan . I asked for a some lovely diamond studs earrings to be made that would sparkle and Dan delivered and gave me some great quality diamonds within my price range . He also worked to a very short deadline. There is no hard sell just plain old fashioned courtesy and professionalism and attention to detail. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 December 2020

Dan was brilliant from the start right through to the finish. Especially in the midst of a global pandemic.
We had no clue up until we met Dan how important it is to know what diamond you are buying. Thanks to him I have my dream wedding ring!