“Excellent food, best staff humor and service”

Honest Burgers - Oxford Circus
Ranked #472 of 25,458 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Description: A burger restaurant inspired by great British product.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent experience, between good service! Perfect food and really good humor! Chips!! Honest burgués!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice interior and dynamic, but unfortunately our group of 7 only had one burger that wasn't dry, while our chips, which have previously been a reason we dine here, were overcooked and dry.

When we raised this with the staff, we got the response of "What do you want us to do about it?", in a manner that they didn't have time to deal with this issue. Very disappointing, and a trend I've noticed in recent visits, both service and food have been getting worse - no longer have that small chain feel and this may be last visit to Honest.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I had my lunch-break here as usual, but today there was Marco, such an amazing waiter, so polite and smiling, 5 stars to honest, 6 to Marco!!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious hamburgers. Beautiful restaurant. Ideal place for eating and having a great time with family and friends.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve going to Honest Burger on my lunch breaks for quite a while now. I would like to commend them on their exceptionally friendly staff, especially Donika. The food, as always, is delicious.